Houston Rockets Betting
Betting on the Houston Rockets means putting money on one of the most consistent, high-scoring NBA teams throughout history.
Established initially as the San Diego Rockets in 1967, the team didn’t enjoy a good start. However, years later after the Rockets were relocated to Houston, they started gaining traction with the help of the All-Star center Moses Malone.
The closer the Rockets have come to get back to the finals since 1994-95 has been both in the 2014-15 season and the 2017-18 season. Both times they lost the Western Conference finals against the Golden State Warriors.
More About Betting On The Rockets
Best Houston Rockets Betting Sites
How to Bet On The Houston Rockets Online
- Pick A Good Betting Site: Find a good online sportsbook with an excellent reputation and NBA bonuses. To find the best we recommend reading out reviews about the best betting sites available. Then allows yourself to be allured by the one with the best deposit bonus.
- Watch The Games: The more info you read and take in, the better informed you will be to place winning wagers. But, most importantly watch the games. You won’t get a better feel of a team than by watching them play.
- Make A Deposit: The most reliable NBA gambling sites will have several methods to make a deposit. You can do it via credit or debit card, using PayPal or Cryptocurrencies. Crypto deposits are our primary choice as a cashier method due to near-zero costs for transactions.
- Shop The Best NBA Betting Line: Take a look at a few NBA betting websites with a good reputation and look for the best markets and odds. It’s important to utilize multiple sportsbooks if possible, as you will be able to choose from a variety of different odds.
- Place Your Bet: You shouldn’t need much convincing to place a bet on the Rockets. They are one of the best teams in the NBA. Before placing your bet, make sure to learn some good NBA betting strategies.
Top Sportsbooks To Bet On The Houston Rockets 2021
|Rank||NBA Betting Site||Deposit Bonus||Highlights||Get Started|
|1||BetUS||Deposit Bonus 125% Up To $2,500||
|2||Bovada||Deposit Bonus 50% Up To $250||
|3||MyBookie||Deposit Bonus 50% Up To $1,000||
Check our full list with the Best NBA Betting Sites
Legality Of Betting On The Houston Rockets
The NBA has embraced betting in the arms of its current commissioner. The league was the first of the major sports league to advocate in favor of sports betting.
The NBA is trying to get ahead of everybody in this department, knowing it will eventually get to the point where most states will accept the legality of betting.
Rather than going into a betting shop our experts suggest online sports betting as the best way to go nowadays. There are plenty of safe betting sites available to find NBA odds within seconds.
Popular Houston Rockets Team Bets
Betting on the Rockets means riding with a team that will score a lot every night and at a fast pace.
That’s a favorable approach both to betting on the spread or the game totals, however, there are a variety of ways to bet on the franchise.
Houston Rockets Spread Betting
When James Harden joined the Rockets in 2012, he changed the entire dynamic of the franchise to a more scoring driven team. The Rockets took a turn to become a smarter team and higher scoring team.
The smart thing is to find good scenarios where betting on Houston becomes a regular thing. Their offense is capable of obliterating any point spread set by the oddsmakers.
Houston Rockets Team Futures
The Rockets haven’t reached the NBA finals since 1995. Still, the talent is there, and it is all about the execution.
There is always a chance to make some money with NBA futures betting, especially since the bets are not directly related to the outcome of the games, but to specific players and teams.
Houston Rockets Prop Bets
The best basketball prop bets available when betting on the Rockets normally follow James Harden, since he’s been the MVP winner recently.
Harden is a player that can shoot from anywhere and that makes it fun to bet on him.
Houston Rockets Odds To Win The 2021 Championship
Harden might be the most unstoppable scorer in the NBA. What Houston needs to do from now on is sharing the basketball to have a better team performance.
In the end, Harden can’t do it by himself. The NBA doesn’t work that way anymore.
The one thing stopping the Rockets from getting to the finals is the Warriors. Houston can’t play hero ball with James Harden hugging the ball on every possession.
Houston knows they can play fast and as a team and that’s the best option they have to beat Golden State.
Houston Rockets Team Rivalries
Houston Rockets Vs. Golden State Warriors
The current nemesis of the Rockets are the Warriors; we have named them a few times already. The last two times Houston reached the Western Conference finals, Golden State was the reason they didn’t reach the NBA finals.
Every offseason moves the front office did, every single system change, and every effort is to try to catch the Golden State Warriors on top of the NBA.
Golden State respects the Rockets, but they don’t see them as a threat just yet. Houston needs to eliminate the Warriors for this to be called a genuine rivalry in the league.
Houston Rockets Vs. Utah Jazz
The Rockets rivalry against the Jazz goes back to the ’90s when they met several times in the postseason.
The rivalry has lost some steam in the last few years because neither team has been great in the playoffs.
Houston Rockets Vs. San Antonio Spurs
Before the Houston Rockets locked eyes with the Warriors, they wanted to be like San Antonio. The Spurs were the Gold Standard of the NBA for more than a decade and for the Rockets they were the team to beat.
The Spurs lost too many Hall of Fame players in the last couple of seasons, and they are not the same dominating team they were. But they don’t like losing to Houston.
There is Texas pride in play everything time they meet.