San Francisco 49ers Betting
San Francisco 49ers betting is widespread and shared throughout the Bay and the rest of the country.
There are few franchises in NFL history with a greater history than the 49ers. Not only do they have five Super Bowls, but they’ve brought fans some of the best playoff finishes and most iconic players over the years.
Few franchises boast two Hall of Fame quarterbacks with more thrills and titles than Steve Young and Joe Montana. And, we can forget about the greatest receiver of all-time, in Jerry Rice.
The 49ers In The ’80s And ’90s
The team not only comes from a state with a large population but they were also the dominant football franchise of the 1980s.
They also won two Super Bowls in the 1990s, with the last one coming in 1995. They made it to Super Bowl XLVII, as well, but ultimately lost to the Baltimore Ravens.
However, after hiring John Lynch as general manager and bringing in ex-Falcons coordinator, Kyle Shanahan, as head coach, things are looking a bit rosier in SF.
More About Betting On The 49ers
Best San Francisco 49ers Betting Sites
How to Bet On The 49ers Online
- Choose a Trusted NFL Betting Site – Many sports bettors end up choosing poorly when picking a betting site, which ruins their experience going forward. There are plenty of scam sportsbooks out there – that’s why doing a little research before you sign up and deposit is an absolute must.
- Try Maximize Your Bonuses – Bonuses are vital, especially for those new to online sports betting. Players can easily get several thousand dollars in NFL bonuses by signing up at a few different gambling sites.
- Make Your Deposit – Credit and debit cards are still widely accepted, along with bank wires and money transfers. However, these often come with higher fees and slower processing times, especially when it comes to payouts. We recommend cryptocurrency deposits as the ideal cashier option for online sports bettors.
- Choose Your Bet – The point spread and total are the most popular 49ers bets, but there are also moneyline wagers and lots of team and player props. Betting markets at online sports gambling sites are far more extensive than local bookies or even Las Vegas Sportsbooks.
- Line Shop – Line shopping is the most vital step for new bettors to understand and utilize. It’s important to get the best price or best line on your wager, as this will save you untold amounts in the long run.
- Place Your Wager – After you add your selection to your bet slip, be sure you’re betting on the 49ers and that the amount you wish to wager is correct. Many sportsbooks now have a one-click confirmation, instead of two clicks, so pay attention.
Best Online Sportsbooks To Bet On The 49ers 2021
|Rank||NFL Sportsbooks||Deposit Bonus||Highlights||Get Started|
|1||BetUS||Deposit Bonus 125% Up To $2,500||
|2||Bovada||Deposit Bonus 50% Up To $250||
|3||MyBookie||Deposit Bonus 50% Up To $1,000||
Check our full list with the Best NFL Betting Sites
Legality Of Betting On The San Francisco 49ers
Currently, running a sportsbook or accepting wagers is against the law in California.
The state is somewhat receptive to other forms of gambling, with several casinos and cardrooms available, including both commercial and Indian casinos.
However, it’s important to keep in mind the law when it comes to betting as an individual. California law does not criminalize the act of placing a bet with a bookie or on the internet. Neither does Federal law.
The top sportsbooks are also available from anywhere and it takes just a few minutes to make an account and start betting.
No individual in the United States has ever been arrested or charged with a crime for placing bets at an online sportsbook.
With the Supreme Court striking down PAPSA, more states are legalizing and regulating sports betting. In the meantime, sports gamblers from the Golden State have plenty of safe and legal options to place 49ers bets online.
Popular San Francisco 49ers Team Bets
The most popular bet in all of sports betting is the point spread, however, here are other betting options that are often overlooked by amateur bettors.
San Francisco 49ers Spread Betting
Most people will choose to bet football point spreads over sides and totals, as they see this as the most exciting way to gamble on NFL games. It is no exception when it comes to placing bets on the 49ers.
San Francisco 49ers Team Futures
NFL futures betting is very popular among players too. This type of bet is attached to the 49ers outcome of the season.
Bettors can place their wagers on the 49ers being the leaders in their division and also can try to predict if they will win the Super Bowl.
San Francisco 49ers Prop Bets
NFL prop bets are those related with the team and players.
MVP odds for Jimmy G and season-long statistical projections are available at most sportsbooks. There are also a whole host of team and player propositions for each game of the 49ers’ NFL season.
San Francisco 49ers 2021 Super Bowl Winning Odds
The San Francisco 49ers are around +3300 or 33/1 to win the Super Bowl in 2020. If you judge them by their end of the season performance, which was against many upper-tier teams, they’re primed to compete for a Super Bowl.
I see them as a playoff team, but not one that will make past that point. Jimmy G could regress a bit this season and their defense just simply isn’t good enough to compete for a title.
San Francisco 49ers Team Rivalries
San Francisco 49ers vs. Dallas Cowboys
The 49ers-Cowboys rivalry is one that goes back several decades and is one of the most exciting inter-division rivalries of all time. Since the 1970s these teams have been battling in the postseason against each other.
The 1981 NFC Championship game which featured Joe Montana’s throw to Dwight Clark, dubbed as “The Catch,” took place against the visiting Cowboys.
Both teams are also tied in Super Bowl wins with five each. Dallas leads the all-time series 18-17-1.
San Francisco 49ers vs. Seattle Seahawks
These two division-mates play twice a year with this rivalry ramping up more in the last decade or so.
With the Seahawks winning a Super Bowl a few years back and the 49ers making some noise with the now-departed quarterback, Colin Kaepernick.
Now with Jimmy G and Kyle Shanahan in town, this rivalry is renewed against Russell Wilson and Pete Carroll. Seattle leads in the all-time series 24-15 and has also won their lone postseason matchup.
San Francisco 49ers vs. Los Angeles Rams
The Rams and the 49ers rivalry go back to the 1950s. With the Rams moving back to L.A. and this rivalry being renewed geographically, it will only get more intense.
These two teams also look like the best the division has to offer in the coming years. The 49ers narrowly lead the all-time series, by a record of 69-65-3.