Dallas Cowboys Betting
Betting on the Dallas Cowboys means putting your money on one of the NFL’s most storied franchises. Even though their postseason success has waned since the 1990s, they still have one of the biggest followings in the NFL.
Jerry Jones, the owner, has called the Cowboy’s “America’s Team.” While fans of other teams may take offense to that, it’s hard to argue with, considering their massive national and international following.
The Cowboys won two Super Bowls in the 1970s in their battles with the Pittsburgh Steelers. They were also the dominant franchise of the 1990s, winning back to back Super Bowls in 1993-94 and another in 1996.
Those were the glory days of Troy Aikman, Emmitt Smith, and Michael Irvin.
Dallas has plenty of talent, and it isn’t out of the realm of possibility that they head back to the playoffs this year.
More About Betting On The Cowboys
Best Dallas Cowboys Betting Sites
How to Bet On The Cowboys Online
- Choose a Trusted NFL Betting Site – Do your research first and pick an NFL betting site that is reputable, offers fast payouts and competitive odds. Make sure to check our experts’ reviews on the best football betting sites.
- Try Maximize Your Bonuses – It’s always important to be aware of any bonus offers when signing up at an online sportsbook. Almost all sites offer an initial deposit bonus for players. If possible, it’s best to maximize this bonus to receive the highest amount of freeplay available. That means if you have a 50% Deposit Bonus up to $250, try to deposit $500 to receive the max bonus.
- Make Your Deposit – There are a variety of ways to deposit your funds into an online betting site. Credit cards, debit cards, bank wires, and cryptocurrency deposits are some of the options available.
- Choose Your Bet – Aside from sides, totals, and NFL moneylines, there are a lot more options when it comes to betting the Cowboys, including futures, props, and live betting. There will be no shortage of bets to choose from. It’s a hard job to narrow them down.
- Line Shop for the Best Price – Line shopping is a vital skill for every sports bettor to learn. We recommend bettors hold money in multiple sportsbooks, so they can always find the best price on each bet they wish to place.
- Place Your Wager – Be sure to check and double-check your selection and betting amount before confirming or submitting your bet. Betting sites used to require two clicks for confirmation, but these days, many are opting for one-click from betting slip to confirmation.
Top Sportsbooks To Bet On The Dallas Cowboys 2021
|Rank||NFL Sportsbooks||Deposit Bonus||Highlights||Get Started|
|1||BetNow||Deposit Bonus 100% Up To $500||
|2||Bovada||Deposit Bonus 50% Up To $250||
|3||MyBookie||Deposit Bonus 50% Up To $1,000||
Check our full list with the Best NFL Betting Sites
Legality Of Betting On The Dallas Cowboys
Regulated sports betting in Texas isn’t going to happen anytime soon. The state doesn’t even allow for casinos. The only sort of gambling in Texas that is expressly legal is pari-mutuel wagering.
However, that doesn’t mean betting sports is not an option for those looking to wager on the Dallas Cowboys from the Lone Star State.
There are certainly plenty of local bookies in Dallas that take bets. Still, that’s not the route we suggest.
Instead, online sportsbooks offer those who want to bet on football more betting markets, security, and most importantly, deposit bonuses.
Is It Legal To Bet On The Cowboys In Texas?
It should be clear that “keeping a gambling place” amongst other crimes are banned in Texas.
However, placing bets with a bookie or at betting sites is not explicitly illegal. Furthermore, no one has even been arrested nor charged for placing bets at an online sportsbook in Texas.
Online sports betting sites offer a large selection of odds, the assurance you will get paid, and NFL deposit bonuses, which can’t be found using local bookies.
They’re the natural choice for Dallas Cowboys betting or any other football wagers.
Popular Dallas Cowboys Team Bets
Here are some of the most popular football wagers for Dallas Cowboys betting.
Dallas Cowboys Spread Betting
The NFL point spreads will always be a favorite for players betting on football. That’s the same for those betting on the Cowboys.
Though Dallas has not seen a lot of Super Bowl success in recent years, they’re still a popular bet for gamblers.
Dallas Cowboys Team Futures
NFL futures, which include season-long, player and team props, are also available. Those interested in betting on Dallas Cowboy futures will have their opportunity with several different markets.
Super Bowl, conference, and divisional futures are available at just about every sportsbook online. Some sportsbooks may offer more expanded markets here, as well.
Dallas Cowboys 2021 Prop Bets
NFL proposition bets are available for every game of the regular season and playoffs. Many sportsbooks also now offer a combination future-prop market on the yards, touchdowns, and more on the team’s top players.
Dallas Cowboys 2021 Super Bowl Odds
The Cowboys are around +2500 or 25/1 to win the Super Bowl. Dallas is coming off a 9-7 season last year, which indeed allows for improvement.
They haven’t reinvented the wheel regarding offensive and defensive schemes but have had plenty of roster turnover. If those adjustments work out, they may find themselves in the postseason.
Dallas Cowboys Team Rivalries
Dallas Cowboys vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
The Dallas Cowboys and the Steelers haven’t battled in the Super Bowl recently, but their rivalry goes back decades. They have only faced each other three times in the regular season but have met in the Super Bowl three different times.
The Steelers won two of those meetings in the 1970s, but lost in the 1996 meeting, in Super Bowl XXX.
Both Texas and Western Pennsylvania are hotbeds of football talent, from the high school level to the professional game, making the rivalry even more exciting.
Dallas Cowboys vs. Philadelphia Eagles
The Cowboys and Eagles also aren’t particularly too fond of each other. The rivalry began in the late 1970s as the Eagles started to content but peaked in the 1980s.
Like their rivalry against the Redskins, they are winning the all-time series record, 66-52. The Eagles went 1-1 against Dallas last season in route to a 13-3 record and their first-ever Super Bowl.
Dallas Cowboys vs. Washington Redskins
The Cowboys and the Redskins probably have the biggest rivalry as far as the NFC East is concerned. They have met over 116 times, a series that the Cowboys lead 70-42-2.
However, the Redskins do lead the postseason series, beating Dallas twice in the NFC Championship game. Despite how good each team is each year, their games against each other always seem to be closely contested.