Things keep getting bettor at Bovada! If you are wondering can you use PayPal on Bovada, the answer is yes!
It is easy to use PayPal for deposits and withdrawals, but you need MatchPay (easy-peasy!).
Bovada is the best PayPal gambling website and one of the few sites that accept this payment method.
An additional way to load and deduct cash from your gambling site account, read why PayPal is a good idea and a popular choice.
Does Bovada Accept PayPal?
Yes. While you cannot use PayPal directly for deposits and withdrawals, you can use PayPal through MatchPay, which we will explore.
If you have a PayPal account, you can use it as a payment method to make a deposit or withdrawal at Bovada. It is very secure and safe and only takes a few steps.
How to Use PayPal on Bovada via MatchPay
Established in 2011 and based in Costa Rica, Bovada Casino is forward-thinking with real money gambling.
They make it easy for players to add different payment methods (Zelle, CashApp, Venmo, PayPal).
Whether you want to access their sportsbook or casino, you do not have to use a credit/debit card, check, or bank wire.
PayPal works on Bovada through MatchPay, a peer-to-peer (p2p) marketplace that allows secure credit trading.
It is a convenient virtual payment method that lets you send and receive credits, which you can convert into cash. Hence, you can instantly move funds to and from your casino account. No problem!
If you are new to Bovada, it is an attractive and modern site that is easy to use. Follow these easy steps to load money with PayPal.
We will start with MatchPay steps first and then explore how to use Bovada vouchers. The steps are so simple, and you only need to do this once to set up your account.
Create a Bovada account
- On Bovada, click on the Join Now tab.
- Follow the steps to create your Bovada user ID and password.
- Verify your email and then log into your new Bovada account.
- Go to the Bovada Payment section and select MatchPay.
Create Your MatchPay Account
- While in Bovada, create a MatchPay user ID and password.
- Verify it with your phone number, email, and other basic information.
- Bovada then links your MatchPay account (but you have to unlink it for trades).
- Proceed to the PayPal site for the next step.
Create Your PayPal Account
- Go to PayPal and create a new user ID and password.
- Verify your account and load it with money.
Create a Deposit Request
- Go back to Bovada and select MatchPay as the deposit method.
- Enter the amount of money you want to deposit. It creates a deposit request from MatchPay and generates a new MatchPay Order. In MatchPay, you will see the Bovada withdrawal request.
- Once you approve the request, your money will transfer.
- Activate your bonus offers and read the wagering requirements. Then, head to the casino or sportsbook and have fun!
Make PayPal Withdrawals
- When you are ready to cash out, you will send money from Bovada to MatchPay and then PayPal.
- With withdrawals on Bovada, make a payout request, and select the amount of cash you want. It then becomes a MatchPay offer, or “selling MatchPay credit for cash.”
- Once you convert it to cash, you can move it back to PayPal.
- After your money is in PayPal, you can transfer it to your bank (if applicable).
How to Use PayPal with a Bovada Voucher
If you want to send money to friends and family to gamble with or let them send money to you, you can use PayPal with a Bovada voucher.
The process is so simple. You will soon see how fast you can send the cash!
Vouchers are convenient virtual P2P payments. Similar to gift cards that have a 16-digit code, you can use the voucher code to load your account with money. And the steps are so easy!
Deposit With A Bovada Voucher
- On Bovada’s Deposit page, click on Voucher for your payment method.
- Type in your Voucher Code, which will include a long series of numbers and letters. Then, press Continue.
- Within seconds, you will receive a confirmation that the money from your voucher deposit has been uploaded, and you have a reference number. Now you can start playing!
Withdrawal With A Bovada Voucher
- When you are ready to cash out, go to Bovada’s Withdrawal page. Click on Voucher for your withdrawal payment method.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw. There is a $10 minimum and a $3,000 maximum. You can also view the timeframe for your withdrawal to occur, which is up to 15-minutes.
- After entering the amount, the next step is to click on the Request Withdrawal button. Enter your 4-digit security pin and press Continue. Only do this from a secure computer (not public wi-fi).
- Look for an immediate email to confirm your withdrawal request. Confirm the email on file is correct. You also have a reference number for each transaction if you have any problems. Voucher codes will arrive in your email typically in about 24-48 hours. Check your SPAM if you do not see it.
- The Bovada email shows the completion of your withdrawal. It is a Voucher confirmation with the code, date, and amount. You can then add your voucher onto a payment account or send it to friends or family.
Start Now And Claim A Bonus At Bovada!
Bovada has an exciting promo for players new to the casino. Get a whopping $3,000 in Casino Welcome Bonuses.
To activate this MEGA offer:
- Use Code CAWELCOME100 1X for a 100% Match Bonus up to $1,000.
- Redeem Code BV2NDCWB 2X for 100% on your second and third bonuses up to $1,000. There is a 25x wager requirement with this offer.
Aside from accessing tons of cash to explore their casino with, Bovada is one of the best and most popular online casinos/sportsbooks.
It is also one of the few gambling sites that accept PayPal deposits (legally!).
Pros and Cons of PayPal Gambling
By now, you are probably ready to use PayPal so you can bet on the game or play your favorite slots.
However, you will find that the advantages and disadvantages of using PayPal may vary depending on your location.
Not everyone is familiar with PayPal but you will find it is a simplified and fee-free payment method.
Pros Of PayPal Gambling
- Fast withdrawals, and you can credit winnings back to your bank account.
- PayPal is one of THE most trusted and established banking methods that people use every day for purchases, shopping, and paying bills.
- Easy to set up and manage, a new account only takes a few minutes. PayPal is convenient for making deposits/withdrawals at approved gambling sites.
- You can legally bet on sports and your favorite casino games at Bovada.
Cons Of PayPal Gambling
- You need an intermediary to send/receive money. Not so much a drawback, it is an extra step to set up a MatchApp account as you cannot withdraw directly to PayPal, which has prohibited gambling transactions in certain jurisdictions.
- Few gambling sites accept PayPal as a banking method.
Is PayPal safe for online gambling?
Founded in 1998, PayPal has over $40 billion AUM, and the payment processor is secure and encrypted. With no fees, it is a big incentive to use PayPal instead of a credit card.
PayPal uses bank-grade encryption and your access on the platform is always secure. Because Bovada is the first US casino to legally offer PayPal, others may eventually follow suit.
And with PayPal’s superior security, you also do not have to worry about fees.
Often, casinos that accept credit cards will charge a fee and percentage when you want to cash out. However, when you use PayPal as a convenient e-wallet, although it has an extra step, it is fee-free.
What are the Limits for PayPal Deposits & Withdrawals at Bovada?
Technically, because you are accessing PayPal through MatchPay, the MatchPay limits are what we need to emphasize.
Bovada has $20 minimum to $1,000 maximum deposit limits with MatchPay.
Do I Have to Pay Fees to Use PayPal on Bovada?
MatchPay is free, and that is great especially given that some casinos charge a credit card fee + a percentage of your winnings.
When sending/receiving money through PayPal, there is no fee for domestic personal transactions.
How Fast are PayPal Deposits & Withdrawals at Bovada?
If you look up PayPal casinos or PayPal sportsbooks, you might be wondering how long it will take to get your money when you cash out.
While it is not instant (PayPal to your bank account), it is fast and should only take 1-2 days or longer over the weekends.
We gave the full steps above, but here is a brief recap:
- Deposits: Load money in PayPal, transfer it to MatchPay, and then to Bovada.
- Withdrawals: Transfer money from Bovada to MatchPay, and then to PayPal.
Other Popular Banking Methods
PayPal Gambling At Bovada Is Easy!
The best PayPal gambling site is Bovada. We have 100% confidence that Bovada is a good fit for those who want to make PayPal deposits and withdrawals.
Simply use an intermediary like MatchPay for your transactions. It takes about five minutes to set up a MatchApp and PayPal account.
You can make deposits and withdrawals and get your money in 1 to 2 days (or slightly longer on weekends).
The bottom line, PayPal is an awesome payment method that is safe and easy to use. Get in on the action now!