Paysafecard Sports Betting
Paysafecard, formerly uKash, allows bettors to preserve their anonymity at online betting sites while wagering online. Betting with Paysafecard doesn’t require a bank account or a credit or debit card.
Betting sites that accept Paysafecard are giving players another option to fund their online sportsbook accounts, and the service offers extra anonymity and security to financial information. Most of their users are Canadian residents.
Best Online Sports Betting Sites 2018
Do Gambling Sites Accept Paysafecard?
Yes, slowly but surely, more and more gambling sites are accepting Paysafecard. Paysafecard gambling isn’t close to being utilized as much as other deposit methods, such as credit and debit card and cryptocurrencies, but its popularity has increased in recent years.
Best Online Paysafecard Sportsbooks
- Excellent and timely payouts
- More odds and betting markets access
- Competitive odds on NFL, NBA, and NHL
- Lots of year-round sports promotions and a VIP Program
- One of the most trusted sites for international bettors
Why Is Betway The Best?
New players get a 100% Sign-Up Welcome Bonus up to $100. Betway is one of the offshore betting sportsbooks online. Their focus is more on European and British sports, but they have a large assortment of markets for both NFL football, NBA, NHL and European football (soccer).
- Accepts Paysafecard
- Accepts all major credit cards
- Timely payouts guarantees
- One of the most trusted betting sites in history
- Lots of promotions and bonuses throughout the year
Why Bet At 888 Sports?
New players receiving a sign up bonus called “The Treble: 3x Winnings on Your First Bet“. They have a long history in the industry but have truly come on in the past few years to be a leader in sports betting for international players. The feedback from players has always been positive.
How To Use Paysafecard To Bet On Sports Online
Funding your Paysafecard is simple, and the process and funds can be used for a variety of different online activities aside from Paysafecard gambling.
- Step 1 – Find a Paysafecard location. These can be found easily across Canada using www.paysafecard.com. Paysafecard vouchers can be found at Esso stations and convenience stores, along with other retail locations.
- Step 2 – Use your funds to buy a Paysafecard PIN, which can be used at thousands of different online retailers, including sports betting sites. Once you have purchased the PIN, it’s as simple as entering the 16-digit PIN number where you want to deposit the funds. After that, the funds are credited, and you’re done!
- Step 3 – Once you deposit is credited from Paysafecard, which should be instant, you can go ahead and start betting. If you’re new to sports betting and are unsure how to place a bet – check out our Guide to Betting Online.
Paysafecard Sports Betting – Pros & Cons
If you’re not interested in putting your credit card and bank accounts online or sharing them with sportsbooks or otherwise – Paysafecard is a great option. It makes depositing at betting sites quick and straightforward if you want extra privacy.
Paysafecard only allows bettors to have access to funds they have already placed on their card. So, overspending or running up a gambling debt is a lot less likely if you’re using the service.
This circles back around to privacy, but the added benefit of keeping your financial information offline is the risk of fraud is zero. All is needed to deposit with Paysafecard is your PIN and if you keep that offline – your funds will be safe, and your deposit into an online sportsbook will be successful.
Must Fund Account in Person
Everything we do these days is online, so having to fund your account in person can be a pain. You’ll have to get into your car and drive to a location to fund in most cases your Paysafecard.com account, but that’s the extra cost of privacy and fraud protection.
You Must Fund Account with Cash
Funding your Paysafecard must be done with cash. Again, this can be a pain in our mostly electronic world. Even at a store or gas station, you must have the cold hard cash to fund your account and receive a deposit PIN.
Limits Are Low
Paysafecard is doesn’t have the same substantial deposit limits as other methods, such as credit card, Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies. Paysafecard is much better for lower limit bettors who are new to online sports betting. High stakes bettors are far better off going with another option.