NFL Betting Calculator
If you’re new to NFL betting or simply want to mess around with different bet types and determine your payout – we have a great product for you, our NFL Betting Calculator, which also serves as a Super Bowl Bet Calculator.
You can place sample wagers on an NFL point spread, moneyline, and total.
Simply choose your wager type, point spread, moneyline, or total, then enter the amount you wish to bet.
Then, our calculator will calculate your possible winnings.
Need help understanding NFL bet types and odds? Read on.
NFL Betting Calculator Instantly Calculate Your Winnings!
- Betting Odds: Odds in US format (a negative number expresses the dollar amount that would need to be wagered in order to win $100, while a positive number expresses the dollar amount that would be won from a $100 wager).
- Bet Amount: Dollar amount you invest in the bet
- Bet Type:
- Moneyline: This market refers to which team will win the game outright. The number of points scored or victory margin is not relevant when it comes to moneyline bets. The only factor is if your side or selection wins the game or match.
- Point Spread: Is a number that is used create balanced action between two teams or participants. The (+) positive symbol is used for the underdog and (-) is the designation for the favorite. The point spread can "push", meaning the score can land on the exact number given by the oddsmakers. This is not possible when it features a half-point or "hook". By default it uses +100 odd if "Betting odds" is unset.
- Total: Number of points scored by both teams or participants in a match or game. Bettors can wager on the over/under of each game or event. By default it uses +100 odd if "Betting odds" is unset.
- To Win: Dollar amount you get when you win the bet.
- Total Payout: The amount you win including the amount wagered.
2023 Super Bowl Winner Betting Odds
Are you betting on the Super Bowl Winner? Stay ahead of the crowd, choose the team you think will win early on, and get a high payout if your chosen team wins.
Here are the latest future Super Bowl betting odds:
|Super Bowl 57 Winner||Odds|
|Kansas City Chiefs||+350|
|San Francisco 49ers||+550|
|Los Angeles Chargers||+2200|
|Tampa Bay Buccaneers||+2200|
|New York Giants||+6600|
Safe Sportsbooks To Bet On The NFL
NFL Betting Odds Basics
When betting on the NFL or Super Bowl, almost every bet will come with -110 odds, expressed in American odds format.
Some sites may offer different promotions, such as reduced juice, and betting sites may alter their odds based on betting action.
The basis of American odds is that it expresses how much you have to bet to win $100.
- So, if you want to win $100 on your bet with -110 odds, you will need to wager $110 to win $100. It’s that simple.
- If the odds are -105, then you need to bet $105 to win $100.
Super Bowl Bet Calculator: Main NFL Bets To Place
Here are the main bet types you can make on the NFL. You’ll need to choose one of these to get your potential winnings from our NFL betting calculator.
NFL Point Spreads
NFL point spreads are easily the most popular bet when it comes to wagering on the NFL. These bets are designed to create an active betting market between two teams that are not of equal strength.
We explore NFL point spreads and offer many wagering strategies on the league’s most popular wager.
NFL moneyline bets aren’t as popular as point spreads, but they’re a far simpler bet to calculate and offer much higher returns in many cases. Moneyline betting is just choosing the outright winner.
There is no point spread to worry about – just choose the team that you think will win the game outright. There are plenty of profitable NFL moneyline betting strategies.
The total is the number of points scored in the game by both teams. It includes regulation and any overtime period. The oddsmakers will set this number, and bettors can wager on the ‘over’ or ‘under’ of that number.
The bet is very basic, but there are a lot of strategies that you can use when betting on NFL totals.
Where To Bet On Football
|Rank||NFL Sportsbooks||Deposit Bonus||Highlights||Get Started|
|1||BetUS||Deposit Bonus 100% Up To $2,500|| Highlights ||Bet Now|
|2||Bovada||Deposit Bonus 50% Up To $250|| Highlights ||Bet Now|
|3||Everygame||Deposit Bonus 100% Up To $500|| Highlights ||Bet Now|
Check Out Our Complete Guide To NFL Betting
Super Bowl Betting Odds Calculator FAQ
Here are the most popular questions about our NFL/Super Bowl betting calculator.
What is a Super Bowl Odds Calculator?
An NFL Odds Calculator or Super Bowl Bet calculator is a tool that helps you calculate the odds of winning your NFL bets and your potential payouts. It considers the betting odds, type of bet, and your bet amount to help you make an informed decision when placing your bets.
Why should I use an NFL betting odds calculator?
A betting calculator allows you to compare different betting lines from different sportsbooks and ensure you get the best value for your money. With this tool, you can ensure you’re making the most out of your wagers and increase your chances of winning big on Super Bowl Sunday!
Is it legal to use an NFL betting calculator to make bets?
Yes, using an NFL betting calculator is legal. No laws prohibit using free Super Bowl betting calculators to help you make better gambling decisions.