If you want to play in a real money gambling site, providers like Bovada offer new and flexible payment methods like Venmo.
A good idea and popular choice, with Venmo, you can seamlessly load cash and get payouts when you want. Hence it is easier than ever to manage your money.
Read below on how to use Venmo on Bovada. We will also walk you through the easy steps to access the generous Bovada bonus (and increase your bankroll!).
Venmo Gambling At Bovada
What Is Venmo?
Venmo is a peer-to-peer (P2P) payment service for sending and receiving money instantly.
Owned by PayPal, you can use it for your Bovada deposits and withdrawals. You can even use it to view and share your purchase history on social media.
Does Bovada Accept Venmo?
The answer is yes. Bovada is a gambling operator that accepts innovative banking solutions like Venmo – but indirectly.
Hence, you will need an intermediary or third party like MatchPay deposits or a Bovada voucher. It is only a few short steps that we will explore below to help you get your account set up.
Bovada is a top-rated online sportsbook with an excellent reputation. By offering Venmo, they are giving more convenient payment choices to bettors.
How to Use Venmo on Bovada via MatchPay
If you have ever used a player or sportsbook voucher, then you will understand that MatchPay, a third-party service) is a similar concept when you are ready to make betting deposits and withdrawals.
However, the steps are very simplistic.
With MatchPay, you can quickly find various betting account buyers and sellers.
And the good news is there are no fees for deposits. That way you can seamlessly conclude your Venmo transactions.
Here are the simple steps to use MatchPay:
- Go to Bovada. On the Cashier page, select the option for MatchPay and sign up for the free service, which only takes a minute.
- Once you create a new MatchPay account, you can deposit and withdraw to your account using Venmo for fast same-day cash transfers.
- When you are ready to transfer cash, simply click on the MatchPay button, type in the total amount you want to buy or sell, and the service will automatically match you with available buyers and sellers.
- While the transfer and voucher process is very convenient, please note that banking limits are lower with MatchPay. Factor this in when making your transfers.
How to Use Venmo with a Bovada Voucher or Players Transfers
While you can use Venmo on popular gambling sites like Bovada, you cannot do so directly. Bovada is a book that will require an intermediary or third-party app for your Venmo transfer.
In this case, you can buy Bovada Vouchers (casino, sportsbook) and use the codes to upload cash into your account.
You can even receive codes from fellow users that have Venmo or other types of P2P accounts. These might include Zelle, PayPal, MatchPay, or Cash App.
How To Deposit With Venmo To Bovada (Player Transfers, Vouchers)
The steps to make a deposit are so easy. You will get the hang of it.
- Disconnect your VPN so the casino can briefly record your IP address and verify your region. Then go to Bovada.
- Click the Bovada Sign-Up tab to create a new account. Include the requested details to verify your identity (name, DOB, email, phone number). Select the Deposit button and click on the Voucher or Player Transfer button.
- Click the Bovada Community page (or you can search externally) on Bovada Reddit for sellers with available Bovada Voucher codes. You are now a buyer looking for voucher codes to purchase.
When you find one in the amount you want, go into Venmo to set up a private transaction with the seller and send them your payment.
- Once complete, the seller will send your voucher code when your Venmo transaction (trade). Type your voucher code in Bovada to add the funds to your new casino account.
Select your bonus offer and review the Terms and Conditions to ensure you can meet the wagering requirements. Venmo transfers are instant and only include small transfer fees.
With your account funded, visit the casino or sportsbook. You are now ready to gamble in the casino or bet on your favorite sports. Done!
How To Withdraw Money From Bovada To Venmo (Player Transfers, Vouchers)
When you are ready to cash out, remember that you are simply reversing the steps.
- As a seller, click on the Cashier button and select the option for Vouchers or Player Transfers.
- Request a payout in the amount you want from your available balance and press enter.
- While still on the Cashier section of the site, post your ad to alert buyers that you are cashing out. Your ad will generate a voucher code.
- When a buyer reaches out to you, conclude your transaction through Venmo and release the code to them to collect your money. Easy-peasy!
Start Now With A Huge Bovada Bonus!
As one of the best offshore sportsbooks and casinos, Bovada has an excellent reputation.
They offer speedy payouts, fair betting, and a HUGE sign-up bonus.
Lock in the max bonus promotion and add to your betting bankroll with a $3,000 casino welcome offer.
Make a Venmo deposit today to instantly activate your bonus money and get your cash.
To activate this ongoing offer:
- First Deposit: When you first load your account with money, use Code: CAWELCOME100. It will give you a 100% cash match up to $1,000.
- Second Deposit: Use code BV2NDCWB when you make your next deposit for an additional 100% match up to $1K.
- Third Deposit: The same offer code will work for your third deposit and give you an extra 100% match up to $1,000.
With a grand total of $3,000, that is TONS of extra cash to gamble with. The offer is subject to a 25X wager requirement (deposit plus the bonus) and is not eligible for live dealer games and craps.
Benefits of Venmo Gambling
If you use Venmo as a payment method, you will find several advantages to this P2P cash transfer option.
One of the biggest is that Venmo is reliable and used throughout the US by millions of people for sports betting and placing casino wagers.
The hugely popular service is 100% reliable and trustworthy.
Here are some additional benefits that come with using Venmo for your casino wagers:
- Instant and same-day vouchers and player transfers, and payouts make it easier to manage your gambling bankroll and fund your online casino account.
- While Venmo deposit and withdrawal limits are low ($10/min, $3K/max), there are no fees, making this a popular betting solution with reasonable betting limits.
- You will not incur an extra fee or surcharge if you use a voucher, payment transfer, or MatchPay for your deposits and payouts.
- The Venmo steps for buying and selling voucher codes are SUPER easy and so convenient as you can go directly through Bovada.
- The mobile-friendly features from Venmo’s app mean you can bank and go and send or receive money from friends and family for your casino and sports wagers.
- Venmo transactions (deposits, withdrawals) have a service guarantee, and they have 24/7 customer service.
- When you use vouchers for sports betting, you can earn lucrative bonuses (for even MORE money!).
6 Questions About Using Venmo At Bovada, Answered
Does Venmo Work Internationally?
No. While Venmo is a popular peer-to-peer money transfer service, it is only acceptable in the United States.
If you ever use Venmo for offshore betting, the voucher ads you place will match you with US voucher code buyers and sellers.
Is Venmo Safe to Use for Online Gambling?
Yes! Venmo is 100% safe. Over 40 million people use the reputable and trusted P2P financial transaction platform.
Trusted casinos partner with Venmo because it offers superior bank-grade encryption to protect every transaction and credits load within minutes.
Do I Have to Pay Fees to Use Venmo on Bovada?
Yes and no. Sports betting transfers are P2P transfers. These have no fees. Likewise, private money transfers are fee-free.
Venmo does charge a small instant payment fee. The general service fee is about 1% of your transaction total or a flat $10, whichever is the lowest.
How Fast are Venmo Deposits and Withdrawals at Bovada?
With Venmo, you can make same-day deposits and sell some (or all) of your account balance through the Venmo Community to others for same-day P2P withdrawals.
Treat Venmo voucher codes like Visa gift cards. All you need is the code to send/receive money in your account.
What are the Limits for Venmo Deposits and Withdrawals at Bovada?
Venmo voucher limits for deposits and withdrawals are lower than other payment methods. With Venmo, you will find $10 minimum and $3,000 maximum.
High rollers should factor this in as you may need to make multiple transactions over a few days.
Does Venmo Accept Prepaid Cards And Credit Cards?
Yes! You can use prepaid cards from Mastercard, Visa, Amex, and Discover. Simply type in the 16-digit when you are ready to add funds from the card to your Venmo account.
You can also use a credit card. However, please note you might incur fees as high as 3% for your transaction when you use a credit card.
A better solution is to use a debit card or your bank account to avoid the high credit card fee.
Venmo Gambling At Bovada Is Easy!
If you are searching online for how to withdraw money from Bovada to Venmo or can you deposit to Bovada with a Venmo card, the good news is Bovada accepts Venmo and the steps are so easy!
You can effortlessly load money to your Bovada account and make withdrawals using a third-party intermediary like MatchPay.
Use our easy steps for making Venmo deposits and withdrawals. And don’t miss your Bovada bonus (for even more cash to gamble with). The best keeps getting bettor!