Game Of Thrones Prediction Sheet – First To Die Season 8 | Printable PDF
If I’m completely honest with you, I wasn’t into Game of Thrones until season 2. At first, I found the episodes were too long and I wasn’t very happy about all my favorite characters dying from the beginning. It took me a while to get a grasp on it, but I’m now all in. Season 8 will come out on April 2019, and of course, we have odds to see which character will be killed first . What’s more interesting is to play the Game of Throne Pool either at work or with friends who are fans on the show.
Game Of Thrones Predictions Betting – How Does It Work?
How does it work? It is quite simple. Here are the rules:
- Predict if each character will be dead or alive by the end of the season. You get one point for each of the correct answers.
- When predicting a character’s death, you have the option to gain another point by picking if he will become a White Walker. If you miss, you lose the point you earned by predicting its dead.
- The entry with the most points wins the pool.
- The entry should start at $10, but it can go as high as the players want to pay to play.
- Every entry should be delivered before Season 8 starts.
- Get creative with a few bonus questions. Write five possible scenarios like: “Who kills the night knight? And give two points to those answering correctly.
Who Could Be Gone Early In The Season?
Of course, if you like playing for real money MyBookie.ag listed 21 names that could be gone early in the season. They have odds listed on who will be the first character killed in the upcoming season. Let’s find out who is worth betting on for Game of Thrones season 8. This article has a few spoilers. You have been warned!
- Yara Greyjoy +200:
The reason Yara Grejoy is the favorite to go first is that the actress Gemma Whelan confirmed her pregnancy a few months ago. Now she’s a mother of a tootler, and most believe she’s driving into the family life instead of the Hollywood glamour lifestyle. “I have been very lucky with my timing I think,” she told Raising Films. Against Yara Greyjoy is that her story is easy to wrap up. She’s currently captured, and despite rescue supposed to be coming her way, she will be easy to say goodbye. Let’s take a look at a dark horse:
- Bronn +1000
One of the things that make season 8 great is that Bronn’s identity will be revealed, whom until now has been a somewhat mysterious character. Bronn should have died in season 7, but the writers did all they could to kill other characters. Bronn doesn’t have the “need” for a heroic or meaningful death, but that makes him easy to kill. What bothers me if the writers had every chance to do it last season. That probably means he’s staying in season 8, but the value is there. I guess I’m biased because I was expecting him to go in season 7. The rest:
Game Of Thrones Betting At MyBookie Sportsbook
MyBookie.ag is one of our top-rated TV shows betting sites. It offers new players a 50% Up To $1,000 on their first deposit. It accepts a variety of cashier methods, including several cryptocurrencies. These are processed for free when making a deposit or requesting a withdrawal. It has some of the highest limits for betting on TV shows.