Game Of Thrones Prediction Sheet – First To Die Season 8 | Printable PDF
If I’m completely honest with you, I wasn’t into Game of Thrones until season 2. At first, I found the episodes were too long and I wasn’t very happy about all my favorite characters dying from the beginning. It took me a while to get a grasp on it, but I’m now all in. Season 8 will come out on April 2019, and of course, we have odds to see which character will be killed first . What’s more interesting is to play the Game of Throne Pool either at work or with friends who are fans on the show.
Game Of Thrones Predictions Betting – How Does It Work?
How does it work? It is quite simple. Here are the rules:
- Predict if each character will be dead or alive by the end of the season. You get one point for each of the correct answers.
- When predicting a character’s death, you have the option to gain another point by picking if he will become a White Walker. If you miss, you lose the point you earned by predicting its dead.
- The entry with the most points wins the pool.
- The entry should start at $10, but it can go as high as the players want to pay to play.
- Every entry should be delivered before Season 8 starts.
- Get creative with a few bonus questions. Write five possible scenarios like: “Who kills the night knight? And give two points to those answering correctly.
Game Of Thrones Betting Odds For Main Character Props
Of course, if you like playing for real money MyBookie.ag listed numerous bets you can place. They have betting odds listed on who will kill Cersei Lannister, which Lannister will die first or will Tyrion Lannister ride the dragon plus many more. Let’s find out who is worth betting on for Game of Thrones season 8. This article has a few spoilers. You have been warned!
Who will kill Cersei Lannister betting odds
Will Tyrion Lannister ride the dragon betting odds
Which Lannister will die first betting odds
Game Of Thrones Betting At MyBookie Sportsbook
MyBookie.ag is one of our top-rated TV shows betting sites. It offers new players a 100% Up To $1,000 on their first deposit. It accepts a variety of cashier methods, including several cryptocurrencies. These are processed for free when making a deposit or requesting a withdrawal. It has some of the highest limits for betting on TV shows.