March Madness 2019 Bracket Challenge – $75K In Prize Money | Strategy & Rules
If you are an avid betting fan, you know I’m right when I say there isn’t anything as fun as filling in and printing a March Madness bracket. College Hoops in March are insane. We tend to work less, watch more game, and imagine the most outrageous results during the tournament. A March Madness bracket challenge has never been perfectly filled in so there is your chance for glory.
Every time I’m ready to write down all my winners, I feel this vibe of getting them all correct and guess what? The 2019 March Madness printable bracket won’t be any different. So play it either with friends and coworkers or put some real money to work by participating in the $75K March Madness Bracket Contest at MyBookie Sportsbook.
Here are some March Madness Bracket Challenge betting tips to have the best one against your group of friends:
- Print Out Our March Madness 2019 Printable Bracket: This is the easier step of the tour. Don’t go around looking for another printable March Madness bracket. This is the one you need. It’s easy to use, and it will save all the time in the world. Once you handed our NCAA bracket to the rest of your coworkers or groups friends, then it’s game on!
- Don’t Be a Smartass: I know you think you know more than the rest and that’s a great and very confident approach, just don’t do it in the early states. The betting trends exist for a reason, and that’s why we know to never take a number one seed against a 16 seed. Yeah, we saw it last season with UMBC taking down Virginia in an upset for the ages. But before 2018, 16-seeded teams were 0-135 against 1-seeds. What are the odds it happens on consecutive years?
The most significant upset chances as always are the No.5 seeds against the No.12 seeds. Since 1985, the No. 5 seeds are 76-44 against the 12th.
- Fade the Public: March Madness is an excellent chance for those who don’t regularly bet to put some money, have fun and bet some College Basketball games. The number of people betting on these games is a lot more than the regular season. The public and the masses usually love the favorites. The savvy bettors will fade the public’s love of a team and take the dog in the right spots. The public doesn’t spend the time to see most of the games, and therefore they are biases mostly on the top conferences’ teams. By betting a solid underdog here and there, you will find an opening to increase your bankroll.
- Bankroll Management: The critical part of winning a March Madness contest is to manage your bankroll. I know it doesn’t sound sexy because nothing is hotter than going all in, but being patient is a key here. We have a lot of college hoops during March, but that doesn’t mean you have to bet them all. Take the ones you genuinely like and protect your winnings.
- We Are Looking For Defense & Rebounding: I get that star players usually win Championships in the NBA, but that doesn’t often work in College hoops. Because the March Madness’ format is to win or go home, it doesn’t quite work the same as in the pros. Before filling in your 2019 March Madness bracket do a quick search about the teams with the best defenses and with the most rebounds. Those are teams that are willing to grind out for the sake of winning. When a game is on the line, their players will throw themselves on the stands for a loose ball. Or just harass opponent to avoid giving them an open look to the basket.
- Enjoy The Games And Have Some Fun: It’s unlikely you will finish as the first person even to fill the perfect March Madness bracket, but the fun part is to give a try. Playing with/or against friends makes it so much better. It gets personal, and you always want to beat your buddy to have the bragging rights.
Why Don’t You Play $75K March Madness Bracket Contest At MyBookie
One thing is to play the bracket challenge with your friends or coworkers for fun but another one is to play it for real money. Our favorite March Madness betting site is offering a bracket contest besides its regular Big Dance betting. The rules are simple and the strategies listed above should be used when filling out the bracket. The entry is only $15 dollars and the prize pool is $75,000 dollars. The first place gets a sweet $7500 but finishers in 101st to 125th place win $225 which is an awesome return on the initial entry fee.
The $75K March Madness Bracket opens on Sunday, March 17, 2019, and closes on Thursday, March 21, 2019, at 12:15pm. There is “Buy 2, Get 1 Bracket Promotion” is available to all members. Thou, to be eligible for this promotion, members must buy at least 2 entries into our $75K March Madness Bracket Contest between Monday, March 11 and 11:59pm ET on Saturday, March 16.