2020 NBA Finals Online Betting
The NBA Finals are becoming quite a spectacle these days, especially when it comes to online betting. Not only is there a massive increase in viewership, but wagering action on the event has grown massively since the league saw a decline in ratings shortly after Michael Jordan retired in 2003. The interest to bet the NBA Finals is at its all-time high. All the strategies listed in this article and others can be used for online betting on the NBA Finals as well as regular season games.
Best NBA Finals Betting Sites 2020
2020 NBA All-Star Prop Bets | Game, Skills, Slam Dunk & 3-Point Props
The NBA All-Star Weekend has many great events to watch and place...
Odds To Win MVP Of The 2020 NBA All-Star Game | Top Players To Bet On
Get ready for a lot of dunks, no defense, and plenty of tributes for...
2020 NBA Three-Point Shootout Contest Betting Odds & Pick – All-Star Weekend
Betting on the Three-Point Shootout Contest has been growing in...
2020 NBA Skills Challenge Betting Odds & Pick – All-Star Weekend
Betting on the NBA Skills Challenge takes being familiar with the...
NBA Finals Betting Odds – Who Will Win The 2020 Championship?
As many thought it would be before the regular season began – it is a three-horse race in the minds of the oddsmakers for the NBA Title.
Barring any significant injuries, it’s unlikely we will see the Lakers +225, Bucks +275, or Clippers +300 lose their spots as the top-3 teams most likely to win the 2020 NBA Championship.
|Los Angeles Lakers||+225||+275|
|Los Angeles Clippers||+300||+350|
|Oklahoma City Thunder||+15000||+6600|
|New Orleans Pelicans||+15000||+6600|
|San Antonio Spurs||+50000||+15000|
|Golden State Warriors||+50000||+100000|
|New York Knicks||+100000||+100000|
How To Bet Online On The NBA Finals 2020
The NBA Finals is the biggest basketball event in the world. Two teams will battle to see who takes home the NBA’s biggest prize. This is the most popular time for betting on the NBA online for many basketball enthusiasts. You can find the best NBA betting sites for the 2020 NBA Finals on Safest Betting Sites review hub.
- Choose How You Want to Bet – There are two common options to bet. Either you bet on a game by game basis or on the entire series. If you want to bet game by game, then you will want to look for individual lines that seem wrong for a matchup. If you would prefer to bet on the entire series you are going to be given two options.
- Research Your Team – Look at a team’s path to the 2020 NBA Final. Did they play a bunch of injury-riddled teams or did they have multiple hard-fought series? Did they play in multiple long six or seven-game series or did they take care of teams in four games? This info will allow you to know how the team is performed and if they are beginning to get tired due to many games.
- Choose Your Side – This is the most important step because it will determine if you win or lose money. If you are betting on the entire series then this will be quite easy, but if you want to go game by game it will be a bit more complicated. One thing to keep in mind if you are betting game by game is that these series seem to go back and forth. If one team loses a game and in the next is a large underdog, it is worth looking into betting on that team.
- NBA Line Shopping – At this point, you should have the team you want to bet and exactly how you want to bet on them. Now you need to find the line that fits your bet. Find the best odds so that you can get the best payout on your bet.
- Place Your NBA Finals Bet – The most important part of this step is to double check everything before confirming your bet. Check your bet slip thoroughly to ensure no complications later. Once you have hit confirm, you are ready to enjoy the 2020 NBA Championship.
Bet On The NBA Finals At These Top Sportsbooks 2020
- Accepts Cryptocurrencies
- Accepts credit card deposits
- Timely payouts guarantees
- NBA promotions and bonuses year-round
- Generous deposit bonus up to $1000
- Excellent software for desktop and mobile
Why Bet At Mybookie?
MyBookie.ag is the top sportsbooks online. They have plenty of advantages over their competitors starting with a generous deposit bonus of 50% Up To $1,000. The number of betting markets provided is so vast that Mybookie is the betting site that you can “truly bet on anything.” They offer free credit and debit card deposits. Deposits and withdrawals are also fast and free of charge if you’re using cryptocurrencies.
- Accepts Litecoin and Bitcoin
- Credit card deposits accepted
- Excellent and timely payouts
- Competitive odds for NBA
- NBA specific bonuses offered each season
- Large assortment of sports betting markets
Why Is SportsBetting The Best?
When it comes to bonuses, payout options and speeds, and betting limits – SportsBetting.ag is one of the best sportsbooks online. They have a Welcome Bonus of 50% Up To $1,000 for first-time depositors and also have a cryptocurrency bonus and life-time reload bonuses. SportsBetting’s wagering limits are among the highest for betting sites servicing Americans. Their payouts are fast, and they accept accounts from all 50 U.S. states.
Top Bets To Place During the NBA Finals
These days, there are so many betting markets available that it’s hard to narrow down your bet selection. This is especially true when it comes to online betting on the NBA Finals, as there are more betting markets than usual. Here are some of the top bets to place in the NBA Playoffs and Finals.
- Proposition Betting – Proposition bets are any wager that doesn’t relate to the final scoreline. These bets have become popular in recent years. Proposition betting ramps up for the NBA Finals, as each game will have dozens of team and player props. Props have lower limits than sides and totals but can be an excellent bankroll builder for those new to wagering on sports.
- Point Spread Betting – Betting on the point spread is the most common form of wagering in American sports. That doesn’t change when betting on the NBA Finals. Point spread markets will easily have the most betting handle and are the most-wagered market by the betting masses. The point spread is simple to understand and adds excitement to any game.
- Live Betting – Live betting or in-play wagering is available for every sport these days, but NBA live betting might be the most enjoyable out of any sport. And, for those who are fans and experts on the game, perhaps the most profitable, as well. Sides, totals, and propositions are all available markets when betting live. NBA live betting continues to explode in popularity and is one of the most-wagered markets when betting on the NBA Finals.
Does Public Affect NBA Championship Betting?
We’ve already discussed how fading the public blindly is a -EV strategy, but it’s vital to realize when the public is having an effect on the odds. The oddsmakers don’t trust the public’s opinion when it comes to handicapping sports and in most cases, won’t move the odds if they know the sharps have a strong opinion on the opposite side. Bettors should look for an instance of reverse line movement, which is more common regarding the playoffs or finals because of the increased public betting action.
Savvy bettors should also look for line shades at recreational sportsbooks. The public is more partial to wagering on favorites and overs, rather than underdogs and under, but depending on the public perception of a team, they may end up doing the opposite. Recreational bookies, such as Bovada, should be targets in these spots, particularly if the public doesn’t have much interest in betting the underdog on that particular evening.
NBA Basketball Conference Dominance
You will often find fans and bettors alike with polarizing views on each conference. In the past few years, the Western Conference has been dominant regarding regular season record. Top to bottom, they are the stronger conference, (few could argue against this based on record), but that doesn’t mean the Western Conference Champion automatically receives an advantage. Bettors tend to follow the logic that the Western Conference Champion had a “harder path” to reach the Finals.
NBA Conference Myths
Ultimately, the difficulty of the conference that a team comes out of has no bearing on their chance to prevail in the Finals. Nothing else matters except how these two teams battle it out on the court and how they match up with each other personnel and coaching wise. Don’t fall into “the West was better than the East” or vice versa, so their champion has a much better shot at winning the title. Too many bettors make this mistake every year, and it blinds them to spots where they could find some excellent contrarian profitable betting spots.
NBA Players Fatigue And Injury
NBA players fatigue and injury are some of the factors to consider when looking at each game and the series as a whole. Did any of the teams have to play along series (6-7 games) before the NBA championship? Are any of their key players suffering from a nagging injury?
Fatigue matters. ESPN The Magazine authored a piece in their February 2016 issue that covered NBA analytics, along with fatigue and injury factors. The verdict? the NBA schedule is a brutal one and by the time the Finals roll around, their bodies are beaten to crap.
This undoubtedly is a factor to consider. The Warriors were the favorites to beat Cleveland in the 2015-16 Finals, but they blew a 3-1 lead to lose to Cleveland in seven games. Fatigue and injury had a major impact in their demise. Warriors guard Stephen Curry was battling knee and ankle issues throughout the playoffs, and the Warriors had to rally from 3-1 down in the Western Conference Finals to beat the Oklahoma City Thunder.
Coaching Changes And Philosophy In NBA
One would think that coaches and teams would stick with their schemes and starting lineups in the Finals and not tweak with something they have been doing for more than 82 games. After all, it got them there, so why tweak it? It might seem to go against conventional to shake things up, but coaches that are superior tacticians have made lineup changes with great success. The Cavaliers got the best of the Warriors in the 2015-16 NBA Finals, but Golden State bested Cleveland in the Finals the previous year.
In that series, Cleveland led 2-1 after three games. Coach Steve Kerr stated there would be no lineup changes for Game 4, but he came out with a different starting lineup. Instead of starting Andrew Bogut, he moved Draymond Green to center and Andre Iguodala into the starting lineup while heavily limiting Bogut’s minutes. The move paid off, Golden State won the next three games in convincing fashion and won their first Championship since 1975.
Where To Watch The NBA Finals Games Online
ABC and ESPN signed a deal to broadcast NBA programming around that time. They extended the contract and renegotiated it several times since the original deal. On October 6, 2014, the NBA announced a nine-year $24-billion-dollar extension with ESPN, ABC, and Turner Sports (TNT). The new deal will extend from the 2016-17 season until the conclusions of the 2024-25 season.
Game 7 of the 2015-16 NBA championship saw the highest ratings in 18 years. The telecast saw 44.5 million viewers as the Cleveland Cavaliers finished up their win against the Golden State Warriors. The Finals, on the whole, averaged about 20.1 million viewers per game, making it the most-watched NBA Finals since 1998. The 2016-17 NBA Finals once against pitted the Warriors against the Cavaliers. This time, Golden State dominated and won 4-0. Most expected this, and the Finals were the lowest rated since the 2007 season.
Where To Watch The NBA Finals Online
If you don’t have access to a cable package we gather for you the best options to watch the NBA Finals online:
7-day Free Trial
7-day free trial
7-day free trial
Start Betting On The 2020 NBA Finals
The NBA championship is certainly the most exciting basketball event in the world, the series is always packed with betting action and profitable opportunities. We know you have a better understanding of different factors that might affect the odds after reading this article, however, we recommend you our NBA betting page, there you’ll find more types of bets you can explore during the NBA Finals. As always, the more you know, the deeper you understand the game the better are your wagers.