Wimbledon Online Betting
Wimbledon 2019’s grass courts are ready and in perfect condition to welcome the third major tournament of the tennis schedule this July. But, while there’s a new roof on court number one and all eyes are on defending champions Novak Djokovic and Angelique Kerber, they’ll be faced by high-class, top competitors like Federer, Nadal, William, and Halep.
Wimbledon is the Super Bowl of tennis. Wagering limits are higher at most sportsbooks for the tournament, and there is a massive list of bets for each match. If you’re a tennis fan and a sports bettor – it’s easily the biggest and best event of the year, on both fronts.
So, let’s take a look at some of the most interesting facts and betting tips to help you win big this Summer.
Best Wimbledon Betting Sites 2020
How To Bet On Wimbledon
Betting on Wimbledon is exciting and profitable, but understanding the basics of online sports betting and betting markets is vital.
Betting Tip #1Finding a Betting Site
Research here is essential if you want to find a betting site that fits your needs and gives you the best experience, you need to consider the following:
- Safe and Secure: Be sure that you pick a betting site that pays on time and treats their customers well. Every industry has a few bad apples, but most online sportsbooks offer an excellent betting experience for gamblers. We review every betting site online and send players to the top options.
- Odds: If possible, you should try to deposit at multiple sportsbooks. Not only will you receive various deposit bonuses, but it will also help you to line shop. It will also allow you to have more access to betting markets when wagering on tennis.
- Experience: Interface and support are vital for having an excellent betting experience. Also, responsive support staff is essential when you win some money and are looking to receive a payout of your winnings.
Betting Tip #2Creating Your Account With The Sign Up Bonus
Creating your account on any sportsbook is a simple process. But what’s important here is being able to take advantage of the sweet sign up bonus which all major sportsbooks offer. This allows you to add some extra money to your bankroll immediately.
Betting Tip #3Making a Deposit
Deposits can be made a variety of different ways at online betting sites. We recommend cryptocurrencies, as deposits and withdrawals are free using this method. They’re also much faster when it comes to payouts compared to check and bank wire. Of course, every site also takes credit cards, and these are convenient, as almost every American has one in their wallet.
Betting Tip #4How would a reader place their bets?
To place a bet, follow the instructions of your preferred site. For example:
- Go to the site and use any ‘Join’ or ‘Sign Up’ button to open an account.
- Log in and make a deposit but be sure to get a bonus.
- Use the menu to find your chosen sport and market.
- Click or tap the odds of your bet to add to your bet slip.
- Enter your stake but be sure to double check the market and amount before placing your bet.
Betting Tip #5Men’s vs. Women’s
Wimbledon hosts men and women circuits, we know that, but how does that affect your betting? Positively, of course! This gives us more betting opportunities! Both men and women tennis generate a substantial number of followers and media coverage, mainly because both circuits have world-famous competitors like Federer, Nadal, Djokovic, Williams, Svitolina, and Halep, to name a few.
Odds for both circuits vary with each game, but there are a large variety of bets. Betting on sets and match outcomes is available at every sportsbook online, for both men and women. There are all sorts of wager types available with both pre-match and live betting.
Wimbledon Tournament Betting Tips and Guide
Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned Wimbledon betting aficionado, these tips should help you make better decisions.
- Follow the Odds: Use various trustworthy sites to have updated information on who’s the favorite, who’s the underdog, and use that information to place your bet.
- Read the Experts: Experts sites and writers are always sharing their knowledge on sites and blogs. Find your favorites and use their valuable insights to place your bets.
- Follow your guts: That’s part of the fun, right?! Follow your instincts and use your experience to place a winning bet.
Wimbledon Betting Picks And Posts
We’ve researched Wimbledon 2019 from a variety of trustworthy sources, and here we’ll provide you with an unbiased, honest analysis of what we consider the best picks and odds.
Best Betting Sites For Wimbldon
- Accepts Cryptocurrencies
- Accepts credit card deposits
- Timely payouts guarantees
- eSports bonuses year-round
- Generous deposit bonus up to $1000
- Excellent software for desktop and mobile
Why Bet At Mybookie?
MyBookie.ag is the top sportsbooks online. They have plenty of advantages over their competitors starting with a Welcome Bonus of 50% Up To $1,000. The number of betting markets provided is so vast that Mybookie is the betting site that you can “truly bet on anything.” They offer free credit and debit card deposits. Deposits and withdrawals are also fast and free of charge if you’re using cryptocurrencies.
- Accepts Litecoin and Bitcoin
- Credit card deposits accepted
- Excellent and timely payouts
- Competitive odds for eSports
- eSports bonuses offered
- Large assortment of sports betting markets
Why Is SportsBetting The Best?
When it comes to bonuses, payout options and speeds, and betting limits – SportsBetting.ag is one of the best sportsbooks online. They have a Welcome Bonus of 50% Up To $1,000 and also have a cryptocurrency bonus and life-time reload bonuses. SportsBetting’s wagering limits are among the highest for betting sites servicing Americans. Their payouts are fast, and they accept accounts from all 50 U.S. states.
Wimbledon Betting Odds
Tennis Odds Explained
There are a variety of different tennis betting markets. Tennis odds are simple to understand and even more straightforward if you have previous experience betting sports. Betting odds on tennis are presented in three ways
- Fractional – Popular format in the UK and Ireland
- Decimal – Popular across Europe and the southern hemisphere.
- Moneyline – Popular in North America.
You could be the world’s leading expert on betting odds, but sporting events are open to human error and “miracles,” so sports betting will never be an exact science. However, oddsmakers are still the best in the world at predicting outcomes.
What Do Tennis Betting Odds Mean?
If a player is listed at odds of -200 to win a Grand Slam match, these numbers reflect what the bookmaker believes that player’s chances of winning the match are. In the case of -200, he’s modest favorite.
Women’s and Men’s Odds
Both circuits of Wimbledon 2019 tournaments have exciting odds and should make for a fun betting experience for everyone.
Odds to Win the Tournament
|Serena Williams||+400 (from +350)|
|Petra Kvitova||+600 (from +550)|
|Ashleigh Barty||+750 (from +3300)|
|Naomi Osaka||+750 (from +900)|
|Angelique Kerber||+1200 (from +900)|
|Garbine Muguruza||+1400 (from +1200)|
|Novak Djokovic||+125 (from +150)|
|Roger Federer||+325 (from +330)|
|Rafael Nadal||+500 (from +600)|
|Juan Martin Del Potro||+1600|
|Stefanos Tsitsipas||+2000 (from +2500)|
|Grigor Dmitrov||+3300 (from +5000)|
Men’s Doubles Favorites
Women’s Doubles Favorites
Types of Wimbledon Tennis Bets
Match-up Odds: Moneyline And Spread
When betting the set spread, instead of looking at how many games a player wins, you are looking at how many sets they win. This is similar to a point spread bet in an NFL game.
A moneyline bet is one of the most straightforward bets you can make in tennis. It simply means betting on a specific player to win a game. There is no point spread or handicap. Just pick the winner of the match and your wager will be graded as such.
Proposition bets per match up
Proposition bets are especially interesting in tennis because it’s full of prop betting opportunities, especially when concerning the four Grand Slams (Australian Open, French Open, Wimbledon, U.S. Open).
Some of the more popular tennis prop bets include wagering on who’ll win the first set, how many sets a player will win by, total games played, the over/under on aces and more.
The primary key of live betting in tennis is that you must get your bet in before the point starts. As each point is played, the odds will change. That means that sportsbooks will quickly pull the lines (suspend them) and then rehang them after the outcome of the point is known.
Most of the markets and props that are available when it comes to pre-match betting are available when betting live. Odds will update after each point and set. Live betting is an excellent way to bet tennis for profits and added entertainment.
Wimbledon Tournament Information
- Type of tennis course: Grass
- Prize money: 38 million GBP
- Dates the tournament runs: Mon, Jul 1, 2019 – Sun, Jul 14, 2019
- Channels: BBC, ESPN
- Last 5 years winners:
- 2018 – Novak Djokovic
- 2017 – Roger Federer
- 2016 – Andy Murray
- 2015 – Novak Djokovic
- 2014 – Novak Djokovic
- 2018 – Angelique Kerber
- 2017 – Garbiñe Muguruza
- 2016 – Serena Williams
- 2015 – Serena Williams
- 2014 – Petra Kvitová
Wimbledon Tennis Frequently Asked Questions
How Many Players Participate In Wimbledon?
Since the men’s and women’s singles tournaments both include 128 players, a total of 256 players take part in the singles tournaments at Wimbledon.
Where Is Wimbledon Tournament Played?
All England Lawn Tennis & Croquet Club, London, United Kingdom