College Football Live Betting
The number of live betting options for NCAA college football bettors continues to expand as collegiate football is like a religion in many parts of the country. It will never receive the betting handle that the NFL does, due to the heavy betting on the Super Bowl. Though, with numerous regular season games, the bowls and the College Football Playoff combined with the live betting options the gap narrows.
If you’re a college football fan and bettor and you haven’t tried live betting – you’re missing out. In-play college football wagering has become more and more popular in recent years. NCAA football in-game betting makes the game even more exciting. There are many different strategies to use when betting on live college football games that are a bit different from the perennial pre-match betting.
Best Live NCAA Football Betting Sites 2022
How College Football Live Betting Works
College football in-game betting allows fans to wager throughout the game. The odds are updated in real-time, typically after each play. If you understand the basics of betting on sports, wagering on live college football odds is simple. The same rules apply for settling bets, only that you will be betting when the game is going on, rather than before the start of the contest. Most of the betting markets operate the same, and there are lots of profitable betting opportunities.
How to Live Bet On College Football Games
- Choose NCAA Football Betting Site – Every online sportsbook has college football live betting. There are several other factors to consider before choosing a betting site. We rank the best betting sites online on a variety of factors, such as markets, bonuses, and payout speeds. Their in-game wagering software and the number of markets is also something to consider.
- Find Live Betting Markets – Most websites will have a special in-game betting interface that is different than their pre-match betting options. Typically, every sport that is available for live betting at the current time will be on the in-game betting menu. There will be dozens of games available for betting on a typical college football Saturday.
- Add A Wager to Your Bet Slip – Once you have decided which team you want to bet on, you can add them to your bet slip. Let’s say there is a game between Oklahoma and Texas. Texas is -7 (-110) on the live betting line, and Oklahoma is +7 (-110). Let’s say you wanted to place a bet on Texas -7; then you would click on that market and add them to your bet slip.
- Place A Live Bet – After adding Texas to your bet slip, you can choose the amount you wish to bet. If you wanted to wager to win $100 on Texas -7, you would have to bet $110 to win $100 since the odds on the bet were -110.
- Submit Your Bet – Before clicking the submit button, be sure that you have chosen the correct team to bet on and the right amount. Most betting sites when it comes to live betting, have a one-click confirmation. So, once you make your bet, it will be finalized and cannot be undone.
Best Sportsbooks For Live College Football Betting
- Accepts Cryptocurrencies
- Accepts credit card deposits
- Timely payouts guarantees
- NCAA promotions and bonuses year-round
- Generous deposit bonus up to $1000
- Excellent software for desktop and mobile
Why Bet At MyBookie?
MyBookie.ag is the top sportsbooks online. They have plenty of advantages over their competitors starting with a generous deposit bonus of 100% Up To $1,000. The number of betting markets provided is so vast that MyBookie is the betting site that you can “truly bet on anything.” They offer free credit and debit card deposits. Deposits and withdrawals are also fast and free of charge if you’re using cryptocurrencies.
- Accepts Litecoin and Bitcoin
- Credit card deposits accepted
- Excellent and timely payouts
- Competitive odds for NCAA
- NCAA specific bonuses offered each season
- Large assortment of sports betting markets
Why Is SportsBetting The Best?
When it comes to bonuses, payout options and speeds, and betting limits – SportsBetting.ag is one of the best sportsbooks online. They have a Welcome Bonus of 100% Up To $1,000 for first-time depositors and also have a cryptocurrency bonus and life-time reload bonuses. Their wagering limits are among the highest for betting sites. The payouts are fast, and they accept accounts from all 50 states.
College Football Live Betting Strategy
There are still a few unique factors to wagering on live college football odds even if you’re a seasoned college football bettor when it comes to pre-match wagering. Developing a strategy for live betting is vital to success in sports betting, as it is one of the most popular betting markets.
Strategy #1 – Get A Discount Using Live Betting
Often you will miss a price on a team you wanted to bet because the line moved before the game started or just because you felt that the spread was too high to lay the points. There are many opportunities to do this when in-game betting since the odds are updated in real-time. If you watch enough football or understand the game well enough – this is especially true. A big favorite that goes down early due to a punt return or a fluke play may become a lot more affordable in the live odds markets than they were before the game.
Strategy #2 – Use Live Betting to Hedge Your Bet
Hedging isn’t a strategy that is always recommended, but it certainly has its place in in-play wagering markets. For instance, if you bet a pre-match moneyline on an underdog of +500 or higher and they’re winning the game late, you can bet the other side and guarantee yourself a profit. When live betting college football, hedging can be a great strategy to lock in a positive result.
Strategy #3 – Arbitrage Locking
Betting arbitrage is the process of finding two different prices in the betting market and locking in a profit. It’s a no-risk strategy if you trust the sportsbooks to honor your bets. There are many trusted sportsbooks but you must be able to be sure that you can get both bets in before the odds change for a proper arbitrage. Betting arbitrage can be a little riskier when it comes to live betting, but there are many bettors that profit from it.
Types of College Football Live Bets
Each betting site will have different offerings when it comes to live college football bets. The best live betting sportsbooks will have the most markets and the highest limits. This is something to keep in mind when you choose a site. College football in-game betting markets are the same as pre-match options when it comes to the most popular bet types. Learn more about different football bets visit our NCAA Football Betting Guide.
Traditional Wagers – Sides, Totals, and Moneylines
All of these are extremely common bets when betting pre-match and are all available when it comes to in-play wagering. These are the bare minimum of betting options that each sportsbook will have when it comes to college football live betting. All of these markets are adjusted in real-time as the game plays out.
Quarter and Halftime Bets
These are like totals, but a little more specific to football. The live odds are usually available at most betting sites for the first half, second half and each quarter of the game. Betting on which team will win the quarter or how many points will be scored is a popular market.
Players and team propositions are not as expansive when it comes to live betting college football, but there are still some options, depending on your sportsbook. Player props are not available due to the nature of these type of bets, but you will often find bets such as the first team to score ten points, the outcome of each drive, (touchdown, field goal, or turnover) and so on.
Live Betting on Bowl Season and The College Football Playoffs
Live betting on college football is amplified during the Bowl Season which begins in mid-December and ends with the College Football Playoff and National Title game in January. Betting limits may be higher, and there may be more betting markets during this period. You haven’t lived until you’ve live bet Bowl Season. It makes watching football at a party with friends all the more exciting. If you need a trusted betting site for college football check out the current ranking of the best online sportsbooks.