NBA 3-Point Contest Betting
The NBA Three-Point Contest started in 1986 and has been a staple of All-Star weekend ever since. With the rise of sharpshooters and a focus on three-point shooting in the past decade, it has grown in popularity every year.
It’s a two-round contest in which players have 70 seconds to shoot 27 shots from five spots around the arc. There are two new spots, six feet behind the arc that are worth three points instead of the usual one.
The three-point contest features the best shooters in the league, showcasing their raw shooting skills. It also gives us the ability to bet on which shooter will take the prestigious award home! Betting on this contest is unique because it’s not a team contest like an NBA game. It’s purely on if the shooter can catch fire.
More About Betting On The 3-Point Contest
Best NBA Betting Sites 2023
Odds To Win The NBA 3-Point Contest 2023
Each player participating in the three-point contest has their own odds to win. These odds are based on the shooting skills they’ve displayed throughout their career and especially leading up to the contest. Your bet is on who will win the contest outright.
Top Sites To Bet On The 3-Point Contest 2023
Choosing the right sportsbook to place your bet is just as crucial as looking to make profitable wagers. Make sure you check out the best NBA online sportsbooks and choose one that fits your deposit, withdrawal, payout, and promotional needs!
Stay safe while betting and pick a trustworthy betting site.
|Rank||NBA Betting Site||Deposit Bonus||Highlights||Get Started|
|1||BetUS||Deposit Bonus 100% Up To $2,500|| Highlights||Bet Now|
|2||Bovada||Deposit Bonus 50% Up To $250|| Highlights||Bet Now|
|3||BetNow||Deposit Bonus 100% Up To $1,000|| Highlights||Bet Now|
Read Our Complete Review Of The Best NBA Betting Sites
How To Bet On The 3 Point Shootout Contest
- Finding a Safe Online Sportsbook – Finding a safe online sportsbook is vital to make sure you are keeping your money secure while betting. To find an online sportsbook that fits your needs, take a look at our trusted sportsbooks reviews.
- Make a Deposit – The next step is to make a deposit. The quickest way to do this is by using credit card deposits or Bitcoin. However, most sportsbooks have other options, such as checks and wire transfers. Once your transaction has gone through, you’re ready to place your bet!
- Find the NBA Three-Point Contest Odds – The odds for the three-point contest will be under NBA futures or Basketball futures depending on the site you use. You will see each player participating in the competition, along with their odds to win next to them.
- Placing Your Bet! – Once you’ve decided which player you think will win the contest, click on their name, and they will be added to your betting slip. Then, you can enter the amount you wish to wager, and it will show you how much you stand to win. When you’re ready, click place a bet, and you’re all set!
- Enjoy The 3 Point Contest – Yes, sit back and root for your shooters to drain it from downtown!
What Makes The 3-Point Contest So Great
#1Watch How Good These Shooters Actually Are
We know these are professional players, but watching them shoot while they’re not being defended is a whole other story. The ones that don’t crack under the pressure of the contest look like three-point shooting robots. Every shot seems automatic, and it’s genuinely a pleasure to watch.
#2Dark Horses Can Win
The beauty of the three-point contest is that whoever gets the hot hand will win. That means, even those that have longshot odds can shoot lights out and take home the trophy. It makes betting immensely fun since there’s a real shot that our longshot pick wins.
#3Legends Are Born
Winning the three-point contest immortalizes players as one of the best pure shooters in history. Players on subpar teams can gain recognition by winning this contest and have added motivation to show their skills. You’re guaranteed to watch a contest where every player is trying their best.
Past NBA Three-Point Shootout Contest Winners