Dash Sports Betting
Dash is another in a long list of cryptocurrencies that are now being accepted at online sportsbooks and other gambling sites. It was initially released in January 2014 and quickly become accepted as by users.
Dash, which was formerly known as Darkcoin and XCoin, is an open-sourced crypto, which operates using a peer-to-peer system. It’s not much different than Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies but offers bettors another option for depositing and withdrawing.
Best Dash Betting Sites 2018
Do Gambling Sites Accept Dash?
Not to the level that other cryptocurrencies, but it’s slowly being adopted along with many other cryptos. Betting with Dash will be a bit tougher than the widely accepted coins, such as Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash, but there are already several gambling sites that have Dash as a cashier option.
Best Dash Gambling Sites
Dash isn’t as widely accepted as other cryptocurrencies, but there are a growing number of Dash sportsbooks. Dash gambling may someday become as familiar as Bitcoin gambling or sports betting. Dash transaction speeds won’t be much different than Bitcoin, Litecoin, or Ethereum. In fact, they may be faster depending on the activity of other coins. We have listed our most trusted online sportsbooks that accept Dash for placing bets.
Recommended Online Dash Sportsbooks
- Accepts Dash and Ethereum
- Accepts Litecoin and Bitcoin
- Excellent and timely payouts
- Competitive odds and excellent sportsbook for betting NFL Super Bowl 2018
- Football-specific bonuses offered at the start of each season.
- Large assortment of sports betting markets, including live betting, team and player props.
Why Is Sportsbook.ag The Best?
The 50% up to $1000 Welcome Bonus is hard to pass by and the payout times are fast. Sportsbetting is the top betting site in the industry and easily the most professional. They offer competitive odds in all sports and tons of NFL markets, from propositions to live betting.
- Accepts Dash and Ethereum
- Accepts Litecoin and Bitcoin
- Timely payouts guarantees
- Posts NFL Super Bowl 2018 odds earlier than other sportsbooks.
- Takes up to $25,000 on NFL point spreads plus other popular sports bets.
- Large deposit bonus, up to $2,500, and endless reloads.
Why Bet At BetOnline?
New players receiving a massive Welcome Bonus of 50% up to $1000 on their first deposit which makes BetOnline’s rise to one of the top sportsbooks online. They have a long history in the industry but have truly come on in the past few years to be a leader in sports betting.
Alternative To Dash Gambling – Litecoin Sports Gambling
How To Use Dash To Bet On Sports Online
Depositing with Dash is basically identical to depositing with Bitcoin or Litecoin. If you’re familiar with using BTC at gambling sites gambling with Dash will be a walk in the park. Many dash wallets and exchanges can accept both Ethereum, Litecoin, and Bitcoin Cash so users will send coins to Dash addresses.
- Step 1 – Sign Up at Dash Sportsbook – Read online sportsbook reviews and find a highly rated sportsbook that accepts Dash. You can usually check cashier options before depositing and signing up at a sportsbook, so be sure you see Dash as an available option.
- Step 2 – Deposit with Dash – Most cryptocurrencies, including Dash, operate similarly. Once you choose Dash a deposit option, the sportsbook will give you a Dash address to send your coins and the amount of Dash to send converted from the amount you want to deposit in USD.
- Step 3 – Start Betting – Once your deposit has a few confirmations, the sportsbook will credit your account. This could take just a few minutes to an hour or more depending how fast the Dash coin network is running at the moment. Remember, the deposit will be credited in USD or the currency of your choice. You won’t be betting with Dash at the sportsbook. It will only be used cashier method for depositing and withdrawing.
Dash Sports Betting – Pros & Cons
Only credit cards or some eWallets may be faster than Dash or other cryptos, but not by much in many cases. Also, credit or debit card isn’t a viable option for withdrawing. Instead, people will have to go with checks or bank wires, which are far more expensive and slower. Typically, Dash transactions take a few minutes to at most a few hours.
Many think cryptocurrencies are anonymous, but that’s not the reality. All transactions using mainstream coins, not privacy coins, can be traced. However, they’re still far more anonymous than using other deposit methods. Fraud is always an issue, but that’s not possible using Dash or other cryptos. You will still likely have to go through a KYC process to withdraw if you deposit using Dash, but your financial information won’t be online.
Dash is free to send and receive or comes with a small fee. That’s not the case for other deposit and withdrawal options. Fees for checks and bank wires are $50 minimum and are more expensive in some cases. Bettors can end up losing 10% of their winnings to fees using fiat-currency payout methods. Cryptos, including Dash, solve this significant problem.
Well, It’s Still Crypto Currencies
We highly recommend using Dash or another cryptocurrency for betting online, but we get that it’s not for everyone. Some people have seen the price swings or are simply not interested in learning how to use digital currencies.
As mentioned above, most Dash sportsbooks convert to USD upon receiving the funds, but if you’re using any cryptos, price volatility is a concern. It can crash (or go up) and the value will fluctuate every minute.
Dash Isn’t Widely Accepted
Bitcoin, Bitcoin Coin, Litecoin, and Ethereum all are all more common than Dash, as of this writing. They may slowly get added to more cashiers of sportsbooks, but right now, they’re far behind the other currencies.