World Series Betting
2020 World Series betting should have a higher than ever betting handle this year as we expect it to be one of the more exciting ever with the recent rise in betting interest and ratings in Major League Baseball.
Betting markets also typically have more significant betting limits than usual and an ever-expanding list of baseball markets, which further bets on baseball more attractive for recreational and professional sports bettors.
The best place to bet on the World Series is online. Baseball online betting is the best option if you’re looking to bet on MLB and the World Series.
More About World Series Betting
2021 World Series Baseball Betting Sites
Houston Astros Vs. Washington Nationals – Game 7 World Series Betting Preview And Pick
Astros Vs. Nationals – World Series Game 7 Betting Odds After the...
2019 World Series Betting Odds, Lines And Expert Picks
2019 MLB World Series Betting Odds, Lines, And Preview After Jose...
World Series 2019 Betting Futures Preview
After a marathon of a baseball season, the MLB Playoffs are finally...
MLB Trade Deadline Winners and Losers – Updated World Series Betting Odds 2019
Talk about a crazy MLB trade deadline. It almost felt like the teams...
How To Bet On The World Series 2021
If you ever wondered how to bet on the World Series, there is no need to worry as baseball betting is now easier than ever.
There are thousands of online baseball gambling sites that accept baseball wagers.
However, it’s essential to choose a reputable sportsbook and understand the basics of placing a bet on baseball before you wager on the 2020 World Series.
- Choose A Reputable Baseball Betting Site – Choosing an online sportsbook should not be done with haste. Don’t deposit in the first sportsbook that you find online. We have an extensive list of top MLB sportsbooks and offer bettors our top recommendations for betting sports online.
- Choose A Welcome Bonus – MLB bonuses are one of the best reasons to bet online, instead of with local bookies. Just about every betting site will give you some form of a generous deposit bonus when signing up in the form of free play. Always try to maximize your bonus, and be sure to look for bonus codes when signing up and before you make your deposit.
- Deposit Your Funds – You can deposit into online baseball betting websites in several different ways. Credit card and debit cards are always an option, but they often come with high transaction fees. We recommend cryptocurrencies as they’re free to deposit and withdraw at just about every site online.
- Choose A Baseball Bet – Most sportsbooks have a betting menu on the side of the screen. World Series betting odds will be under the MLB or baseball tab. From there, you can move onto choosing the game and market where you want to bet. To learn more about betting on baseball, visit our MLB Betting Online Guide.
- Place Your Bet – Once you have chosen your betting market and added it to your bet slip – it’s time to place your bet. Choose the amount you want to bet, and be sure to check over the amount before clicking submit. Most sites used to have a two-click confirmation, but this is not always the case anymore. Many sportsbooks now have single-clicked confirmations for bets, so it’s essential to make sure your bet is correct before placing it.
Betting On The World Series Odds 2021
These are current MLB betting odds to win the 2020 World Series as of January 2020 at SportsBetting.ag.
The Washington Nationals, the 2019 champions, are not the favorites to repeat their victory this year; as of writing this their odds are at +2200. However, the Yankees are the odds-on favorite to win it all at +400.
|NEW YORK YANKEES||+400|
|LOS ANGELES DODGERS||+325|
|ST. LOUIS CARDINALS||+2200|
|NEW YORK METS||+2000|
|LOS ANGELES ANGELS||+2000|
|BOSTON RED SOX||+5000|
|TAMPA BAY RAYS||+1800|
|CHICAGO WHITE SOX||+2000|
|SAN DIEGO PADRES||+4000|
|TORONTO BLUE JAYS||+6600|
|SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS||+15000|
|KANSAS CITY ROYALS||+15000|
|Bet On Who Will Be The Next U.S. President At|
Bet On The World Series At These Top Baseball Betting Sites
We at Safest Betting Sites give you an honest analysis of the world of online sports betting.
If you want more information about these sites, don’t miss our page dedicated to reviewing the top online baseball betting sites.
|Rank||MLB Betting Site||Deposit Bonus||Highlights||Get Started|
|1||BetNow||Deposit Bonus 100% Up To $500||
|2||MyBookie||Deposit Bonus 50% Up To $1,000||
|3||Bovada||Deposit Bonus 50% Up To $250||
Check Out Our Full List Of The Best MLB Betting Sites
Best World Series Bets Online
There are a ton of different betting options for betting on baseball and the World Series.
Betting limits can also be higher at baseball sportsbooks during the postseason or World Series, which makes it even more attractive to partake in the betting action.
Before you place your winning bets it is worth familiarizing yourself with the best baseball betting options. Here are a few of the baseball bet types we use and recommend for your online bets.
Betting The MLB Money Line
The moneyline is the most basic wager for betting on baseball. The money line is simply which team wins outright and does not include a point spread or account for margin of victory.
When you’re betting on the money line – you’re simply picking which team will win.
If you bet on the winning team – you win your bet. If you bet on the losing side – you lose your bet. Always try to bet with sportsbooks that have MLB dime lines.
Betting On MLB Totals
Baseball totals are the number of runs scored in the game by both teams. When you’re betting on the total, you’re betting on the total runs in the game.
The average total in MLB baseball is 7.5 runs. You can either bet under 7.5 runs or over 7.5 runs or whichever number the sportsbook has on that particular game.
Betting On MLB Propositions
MLB baseball propositions are anything that you can bet on in the game that is not related to the final score. Such as the number of strikes a pitcher might have or if there will be a score in the first inning or not.
There are tons of propositions available for each game and even more for more significant events, such as the World Series.
Live Betting On The World Series
MLB live betting online has become more and more popular in recent years. That has led to many more live betting options emerging for MLB baseball.
Live betting is the ability to bet on the game while it happens. This means betting on live money lines and totals. Baseball live betting now allows bettors to wager on the outcome of each inning or sometimes, on the outcome of each at-bat.
Baseball World Series History
The World Series is the Championship game of Major League Baseball which pits the winner of the American League versus the winner of the National League.
The two leagues began playing the World Series in 1903 but remained legally separated entities all the way up until 2000. A best-of-seven games playoff decides the winner. The team with the best regular season record that makes it to the World Series has a home-park advantage.
The Yankees have the most World Series titles with 27 championships. They are also the only team to win the Fall Classic three times in a row, in 1998, 1999, and 2000.
Past Five Winners of The World Series
- 2019 – Washington Nationals
- 2018 – Boston Red Sox
- 2017 – Houston Astros
- 2016 – Chicago Cubs
- 2015 – Kansas City Royals