2019 NBA Playoffs Betting
NBA Playoffs betting has increased drastically in recent years, and there has never been a better time to be an NBA gambler. The sport has risen the most regarding popularity in the last decade, both in television ratings and betting handle. For fans of betting on basketball, the regular season, a full 82-games, offers a ton of wagering opportunities. However, it’s still an appetizer to the main course, the NBA Playoffs.
The betting lines you’ll see for the Playoffs aren’t calculated any different to the lines in the regular season, but there are some strategies and popular types of bets to consider when making playoff betting picks. In this article, we’ll go over some of the most popular playoff bets, strategies, and betting tips.
Best Betting Sites For NBA Playoffs
Nuggets Vs. Rockets Betting Odds & Picks | 2019 NBA Season Week 4Denver Nuggets Vs. Houston Rockets Odds | NBA Season Week 5 We’ve...
76ers Vs. Thunder | 2019 NBA Season Betting Odds & Pick76ers Vs. Thunder Betting Odds And Expert Pick Just because these two...
Lakers Vs. Suns | 2019 NBA Season Week #4 Betting Odds & PickLakers Vs. Suns Betting Odds And Expert Pick If you asked NBA fans...
Celtics Vs Spurs | 2019 NBA Season Week #3 Betting Odds & PicksCeltics Vs. Spurs Betting Odds And Expert Pick Day games are always a...
How To Bet On The NBA Playoffs
Below you’ll find a guide with 4 simple steps on how to palace wagers during the NBA Playoffs:
- Choose Your NBA Betting Site – All sportsbooks offer odds on NBA betting. Since that is the case, it’s about picking a reputable and trustworthy sportsbook. The key factors to look for when choosing an online betting site are bonuses, trustworthiness, and payout speeds. We’ve done a lot of the work for you at SBS. These are our top-rated sportsbooks.
- Look For NBA playoffs Betting Bonuses – Sportsbooks offer NBA bettors a deposit bonus when signing up, however, several will also provide exclusive bonuses after the regular season.
- Make A Deposit – There are a variety of ways to deposit at online sportsbooks. We recommend cryptocurrencies since there’s no fee to deposit and withdraw. However, more traditional methods are available, such as credit cards and debit cards and bank wires.
- Choose An NBA Playoffs Wager – During the NBA Playoffs, basketball odds markets are featured at online sportsbooks. You typically won’t have to look around much to find odds on sides, totals, and moneylines on NBA basketball. There are also plenty more options when it comes to propositions and live betting.
- Place Your Bet – Once you have chosen your wagering market, it usually just takes one click to add your selection to your bet slip. From there, you can select your wager amount and submit your bet. Be sure to check that you have the correct wager and betting amount before hitting submit. Sportsbooks are opting for one-click confirmations on bets these days, so be sure to double check your bet before clicking the mouse to place your bet.
The Most popular NBA playoffs Betting Markets
The most popular NBA wager will always be point spread betting, but there are a whole host of other markets available when it comes to betting on basketball. Wagering limits may also be higher in the NBA Playoffs compared to the regular season, especially when it comes to the NBA Finals.
Individual Game Betting
These are the basics of sports betting. Sides, totals, and moneylines on each game are available for every game of the NBA Playoffs. But there are a lot of other options, including quarter bets, halftime bets, team and player propositions, and live betting.
Bettors can wager on which team will win each playoff series. This is an especially fun market and one that can be especially profitable if you’re an experience NBA bettor. However, one must weigh the value of betting the series line versus wagering on each game. Some bettors may opt to do both, which is not a bad strategy.
Series Total Games Betting
This is quite a speculative market. It allows bettors to wager on the number of games that will be played before the series ends. In some cases, you can bet on the number of games played and the series winner. These bets have quite high payouts but are extremely difficult to predict. We don’t recommend betting this market often. You should only place bets here if you feel your edge is significant.
NBA Live Betting
NBA Live betting or in-play betting is a significant market for betting NBA basketball. Live betting handle increases every year. All the individual game markets are available for live betting, and then some. There are several strategies to implement specifically for NBA live betting.
NBA Playoffs Betting Strategies
Betting strategy doesn’t change much when it comes to betting the NBA Playoffs, but there are a few aspects that bettors should consider about playoff markets compared to regular season betting. For those that want to get more money down on games, some sportsbooks will up their wagering limits on NBA Playoff games.
Betting Tip #1Don’t Forget About Bankroll Management
Just because sportsbooks may take more in betting action during the postseason – doesn’t mean you have to bet more. What makes up a good bet doesn’t change in the playoffs. Bankroll management is vital. A bet is a bet, just because the stakes on the court are higher for the players, doesn’t mean you have wager more of your bankroll.
Betting Tip #2Lean Towards Betting Unders
Public betting influence is much higher in the playoffs compared to the regular season. That means, they will affect betting lines far more than they do in the regular season. And, the betting masses love betting the over. Unders in the NBA are a subset in the regular season, but that’s even truer in the NBA Playoffs. Totals are inflated by public betting action on the over. Look to bet under on totals that have been inflated.
Betting Tip #3Focus On NBA Propositions
NBA Propositions are the weakest markets available and excellent bankroll builders for new bettors. Limits may be raised on these markets in the postseason, making them even more of a priority of focus for bettors.
2019 NBA Playoffs Bracket Betting
In addition to sports betting, several sites run NBA Playoff Bracket pools. NBA.com has the largest contest online, but other sites also offer pools for the postseason. They’re a great way to get some extra in on the NBA Playoffs on top of betting sports. If you love the NBA playoffs like most Americans, you most likely enjoy some friendly competition with your friends or workmates. When you have gotten a group together, print the 2019 NBA Playoffs Bracket and make a fun betting event for everybody.
NBA Playoff Betting Picks And Analysis
We don’t recommend paying for picks. Instead, stick with your sports betting basics when handicapping the NBA Playoffs. We offer free picks here at Safest Betting Sites for most NBA Playoff games, as well. So, don’t miss our free picks before placing your bet.
Top US Online Sportsbooks For The NBA Playoffs
- Accepts Cryptocurrencies
- Accepts credit card deposits
- Timely payouts guarantees
- NBA promotions and bonuses year-round
- Generous deposit bonus up to $1000
- Excellent software for desktop and mobile
Why Bet At Mybookie?
MyBookie.ag is the top sportsbooks online. They have plenty of advantages over their competitors starting with a generous deposit bonus of 50% Up To $1,000. The number of betting markets provided is so vast that Mybookie is the betting site that you can “truly bet on anything.” They offer free credit and debit card deposits. Deposits and withdrawals are also fast and free of charge if you’re using cryptocurrencies.
- Accepts Litecoin and Bitcoin
- Credit card deposits accepted
- Excellent and timely payouts
- Competitive odds for NBA
- NBA specific bonuses offered each season
- Large assortment of sports betting markets
Why Is SportsBetting The Best?
When it comes to bonuses, payout options and speeds, and betting limits – SportsBetting.ag is one of the best sportsbooks online. They have a Welcome Bonus of 50% Up To $1,000 for first-time depositors and also have a cryptocurrency bonus and life-time reload bonuses. SportsBetting’s wagering limits are among the highest for betting sites servicing Americans. Their payouts are fast, and they accept accounts from all 50 U.S. states.
NBA Playoffs Betting – Conclusion
We don’t have to change our tactics and strategy too much when betting on the NBA Playoffs compared to the regular season. However, the best NBA playoff betting strategies center around public betting influence and when possible, using the increased wagering limits to your advantage. The NBA regular season ends in early April each year. After the conclusion of the regular season, playoff rosters are set, and the postseason begins 48 hours later. Eight teams from the Eastern and Western Conference make the NBA Playoffs, and each series is decided in a best-of-seven games format. The NBA Conference Finals usually begin in mid-May. Once there is only a single team remaining from each conference, the NBA Finals begin. The Finals typically start in late May and can stretch into mid-June, depending on the number of games played.