2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup Betting
FIFA Women’s World Cup and betting on the tournament have been getting a lot of attention in recent years. Women’s football is exciting to watch for the fans and with the plethora of online wagering options it has taken off to another level. There are tons of betting markets when it comes to online soccer betting. If you’re new to betting online on sports and interested in wagering on the tournament – you’re in luck. Football betting is simple to understand, and with online betting, it’s available anywhere in the world.
The eyes of the footballing world will be on France this summer as 24 women’s soccer teams battle for the 2019 Women’s World Cup glory. The qualifying process is over and now 6 groups of four teams will try to claim the 16 places in the knockout stage en route to the final on July 7th. There will be lots of opportunities for World Cup betting with three matches taking place in every group, round of 16, quarterfinals, semis and the final.
Bet $25 On Your Team To Win $1000+ At These Sportsbooks...
Online Betting on the 2019 Women’s World Cup
Depositing into an online betting site and placing a soccer bet is an easy process. In most cases, it will take just a few minutes before you have funds in your account and can wager. But, don’t worry, if you’re still unsure about the steps needed to place bets online, we have got you covered.
- Sign Up for An Soccer Betting Site – This is the easiest part but also the most important. Too many bettors make the mistake of signing up at the first sportsbook they come across online. There are tons of great options. We have reviews for just about every betting site online.
- Familiarize Yourself With Football Betting – Even if you’re a seasoned sports bettor when it comes to American sports, such as NFL football or basketball – you should still educate yourself on the basics of soccer betting before diving into betting on the World Cup.
- Fund Your Account & Get A Bonus – Depositing funds into your betting account can be done a variety of different ways. Credit and debit cards are deposit options that are available to just about everyone in the world. International bettors may also use e-wallets. Also, when you sign-up for the first time at a new betting site, be sure to take advantage of a deposit bonus.
- Choose Your Soccer Bet – Once your account has been funded, it’s time to choose your soccer betting market and add it to your bet slip. All sites will have a betting menu with their full list of sports offered and markets. Once you have decided on what market you wish to bet on, you can then add that to your bet slip.
- Place Your Bet – Now, before you place your bet, make sure that you have chosen the correct market (side or total) and that your betting amount is right. Remember, once you place a bet, it cannot be canceled. Betting sites used to have two-clicks before placing a bet, but now many sportsbooks are opting for one-click for both submitting and confirming your bet.
Best 2019 Women’s World Cup Betting Sites
- Accepts Cryptocurrencies
- Accepts credit card deposits
- Timely payouts guarantees
- Soccer bonuses year-round
- Generous deposit bonus up to $1000
- Excellent software for desktop and mobile
Why Bet At MyBookie?
MyBookie.ag is the top sportsbooks online. They have plenty of advantages over their competitors starting with a Welcome Bonus of 50% Up To $1,000. The number of betting markets provided is so vast that Mybookie is the betting site that you can “truly bet on anything.” They offer free credit and debit card deposits. Deposits and withdrawals are also fast and free of charge if you’re using cryptocurrencies.
- Accepts Litecoin and Bitcoin
- Credit card deposits accepted
- Excellent and timely payouts
- Competitive odds for soccer
- Soccer bonuses offered each season
- Large assortment of sports betting markets
Why Is SportsBetting The Best?
When it comes to bonuses, payout options and speeds, and betting limits – SportsBetting.ag is one of the best sportsbooks online. They have a Welcome Bonus of 50% Up To $1,000 and also have a cryptocurrency bonus and life-time reload bonuses. SportsBetting’s wagering limits are among the highest for betting sites servicing Americans. Their payouts are fast, and they accept accounts from all 50 U.S. states.
2019 World Cup Printable Bracket
If you love the Women’s World Cup like most Americans adore March Madness you shouldn’t feel guilty about laying down a bet to encourage some friendly competition among your friends or work colleagues. When you have gotten a group together, you can print the 2019 Official Women’s World Cup Bracket and read the instruction on how to fill it out and make it a fun betting event for everybody.
When the “Round of 16” is set, circulate the sheets and award two points for each win, then four and eight, respectively, for wins in the quarters and semis. Award twelve for the consolation match (third and fourth place) and sixteen for the championship. Throughout the World Cup, bets like selecting the player with most goals, or team, to score, or picking a player to strike at some point during the game, are popular side prop bets.
2019 World Cup Bets At Online Betting Sites
There are all sorts of options for betting on the Women’s World Cup 2019. If you have gambled on soccer before, then these markets will likely be familiar to you. Bet types may not be as plentiful compared to the men’s tournament but you will find plenty of football betting markets to participate. There are three primary betting markets when it comes to wagering on sides and totals.
Soccer Bet #1 – Straight Wagers
There are two main ways to bet on soccer sides. 1×2 soccer markets, which have three different betting outcomes. It allows gamblers to bet on both sides and a draw. Most notably, 1×2 markets are regulation-only. The other is Asian handicaps, which uses a point spread element and two definitive two betting outcomes. We recommend this market over 1×2 betting due to the lower vigorish or rake.
Soccer Bet #2 – Totals
Betting on totals is self-explanatory. When it comes to soccer, you can bet on the number of goals in the game scored by both teams. Standard wagering rules when betting totals is that it only counts goals scored within the 90 minutes, plus added time. Extra time goals and shootout goals do not count.
Soccer Bet #3 – Propositions
Propositions bets are any bet that is not related to the final score of the game. The number of corners kicked, how many cards are given in the game, if a player scores a goal and so on, are all props. There are easily a dozen or more props available on every World Cup game.
2019 Women’s World Cup Football Betting Odds
The odds to win the Women’s World Cup often come out right after the previous tournament ends. There are advantages to locking in a price on a team early if you see a position in the odds, but shopping your bets late can also offer value. Squads for the tournament don’t come out until closer to the start, so you will also have more information to work with if you wait to place a wager.
Women’s World Cup 2019 Outright Winner Odds
The US is favored to repeat as champions. At most sportsbooks, they’re around +250 to win it all. France and Germany are right behind them at +350 and +450, respectively. Japan was the runner-up in the 2015 World Cup. They are +900 to win it all, tied with the Netherlands as we round out the top five teams to win the 2019 World Cup according to the oddsmakers.
Odds to Win the 2019 Women’s World Cup
Women’s World Cup 2019 Group Betting
Betting on the group stage, which teams will win their prospective groups and the teams that will advance to the knockout stage is popular both for the men’s and women’s tournament.
|GROUPS AND TEAMS||TEAM 1||TEAM 2||TEAM 3||TEAM 4|
FIFA 2019 Women’s World Cup History
The first unofficial FIFA Women’s World Cup was held in 1971. The first tournament had 12 teams and saw Norway win 1-0 over Sweden in the final game. The United States has the most wins with three titles. Marta, of Brazil, has the most goals in the tournament history, with 15 goals in 17 matches. The 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup will be the eighth edition of the FIFA Women’s World Cup which was formerly the Women’s World Championship. It will be held in France. The tournament will begin on June 7th, 2019, and the final will be played on July 7th in Lyon. The United States women’s soccer teams enter the competition as defending champions.