Motorsports BettingMotorsports racing and betting are two of the oldest forms of competition in the world. The minute cars and motorcycles were invented people were willing to race them. With the infatuation for speed and fierce competition to win the race drivers were joined by bettors trying to get on the action. Online betting on motorsports racing events is extremely exciting and rewarding. Motorsports betting borrows many of the most enticing elements of horse racing and combines them with unparalleled technology and speed. You can bet on motor sports races in Europe, United States or around the world via online betting sites.
Best Online Betting Sites 2023
NASCAR Real Heroes 400 Race Betting Preview
Finally! Some great news in that the motorsports world is starting to...
MotoGP Betting – 2019 Championship Predictions | QatarGP Betting Odds
MotoGP winter testing is complete. The countdown begins to the 2019...
Formula One Betting
Formula One is the pinnacle of motorsports and so is F1 betting...
IndyCar Betting How To Bet On IndyCar IndyCar Bets Explained IndyCar...
How To Bet On MotoGP MotoGP Bets Explained MotoGP Betting Strategies...
NASCAR Betting Guide
If you want to learn how to bet on NASCAR – you’re in the right...
WRC Betting How To Bet On WRC WRC Bets Explained WRC Betting...
How To Bet On Motor Sports Racing OnlineMotorsports betting online is not much different than betting on any other sport. The concepts and strategies are similar to what you would use when betting on football or horse racing. Most of the time, bettors are wagering on propositions bets or futures using a point spread when betting at online betting sites. Motorsports racing betting strategy will be a little different compared to other sports which you can find out below. However, the mechanics of motorsports racing betting are the same as betting on any other sport online.
- Choose A Sportsbook That Offers Motorsports Betting – Most online betting sites do offer motorsports racing as part of their betting menu. It will be listed in the sports betting section in the top navigation menu where it says “sports.” Check out our recommended online sportsbooks.
- Choose A Race – Just like other forms of sports betting, motorsport betting enthusiasts are in the golden age of online betting. Before you can pick your race driver, you must choose the race you want to bet on. Motorsports races usually happen on the weekends through the year with a few weeks off for the winter holiday and summer vacations.
- Choose Your Race Driver And Bet Type – Now comes the time to place your wager. Choose the race driver you want to bet on then, check motorsports odds and select your bet type. Motorsports racing bets are easy to understand. However, it’s important to understand each bet type before betting.
- Confirm Your Bet – Betting sites usually require a few clicks to confirm a bet. One click to add it to your bet slip, another to place the bet and a final click to finalize the wager. Be sure that your wager amount, motorsports odds, and bet type are correct before placing your bet.
- Enjoy The Race – Once you have placed all your bets relax and grab a beer while you watch the drivers speeding around the track.
Popular Motorsports Races To Bet OnlineMotorsports betting online can be done almost every weekend for the majority of the year. There are a few significant race series that garner far more betting interest than the others. Between Formula one, NASCAR or MotoGP there is plenty of action and betting markets to place your winning bets.
Motorsports Odds & Bets ExplainedMotorsport betting comes in the form of a moneyline, odds and at times you will also see online sportsbooks offering proposition bets. When you log into your account you will see different odds such as -100, +150, etc. These numbers show you how big of a favorite or underdog each driver is viewed as well as the payout odds you will get if you win the bet. In our race previews and picks, we cover which driver is the best bet to win and why.
Money Line In MotorsportsThe moneyline in motorsports betting is simply the prediction of the race outcome either it be the racer driver or team. If driver X is -150 on the moneyline then he is deemed to be the favorite to win. If you were to bet $100 on X driver you would make $50 if he won. On the flip side, if X driver’s money line is +150 it means he’s an underdog. If you were to bet $100 on X then you’d win $150. You can make decent money if the underdog racer driver wins the race since you win more than you have put in your bet.
Motor Sport Spread BettingMotor sport spread betting is a type of wagering on the outcome of an event where the pay-off is based on the accuracy of the bet, rather than a simple “win or lose” outcome seen in outrights or money-line betting. A great example would be individual head-to-head race bet. A prediction on how one driver will fare compared to another driver in the same race expressed as the margin of victory in points between these 2 drivers. In F1, the winner is awarded 25 points hence one could bet on the spread between the winner of the race and another driver expressed by points differential.
Race Driver Championship – Motorsports Odds
Constructors’ Championship – Motorsports Odds
Race Winner – Motorsports odds
Motorsports Betting StrategiesThere are a number of different betting strategies which you should utilize in order to improve your knowledge of motorsports if you want to be sure to make money betting on it. This, in turn, should increase your profit making and the ability to spot solid odds for the outcome of specific races and race drivers.
Use Of Statistics In Motor Sport Betting
Looking At Race Driver Track Performance
Don’t Miss Reading Race Previews
The Weather Affects Motorsports Betting
Grid Position Matters The Most
Best Online Motorsports Betting SitesAfter reviewing several alternatives, we’ve compiled a list of the best online motorsports betting sites.
Best Motorsports Betting Site – MybookieMyBookie.ag is the top sportsbook online. They have plenty of advantages over their competitors, starting with a generous deposit bonus of 50% Up To $1,000. The number of betting markets provided is so vast that MyBookie is the betting site where you can “truly bet on anything.” MyBookie doesn’t have enormous wagering limits, but you may be able to bet more if you contact management and ask them to increase your bet size. Here are some of the top features about them:
- Accepts Cryptocurrencies
- Accepts credit card deposits
- Timely payouts guarantees
- Nascar, F1, or MotoGP bonuses year-round
- Excellent software for desktop and mobile