March Madness Live Betting
If you are a fan of live basketball betting, there is no better time of the year for you and other basketball fans than March Madness. The NCAA Tournament is one of the biggest events of the year both from fan and betting perspective. The betting handle for March Madness is actually higher than the Super Bowl when it is all said and done. And, live betting has increasingly become a bigger part of that.
Live betting allows players to wager as the action plays out on the court with sportsbook odds updating on-the-fly as the game plays out. It’s far more exciting than pre-match betting and almost all of the same markets are available when it comes to live March Madness odds. The tournament is simply the best when it comes to basketball live betting. An exciting opportunity to add to your betting arsenal.
Best March Madness Live Betting Sites 2020
Top Sports To Bet On After The Super Bowl | Basketball, Hockey & More!
The moment everyone was waiting for — the Super Bowl —...
Gator Bowl 2019: Tennessee Vs. Indiana Betting Line & Pick
Gator Bowl 2019 Betting Preview Both Tennessee and Indiana seem to...
Texas Bowl 2019: Oklahoma State vs Texas A&M Betting Line & Pick
Texas Bowl 2019 Betting Preview Oklahoma State and Texas A&M are...
New Orleans Bowl: Appalachian State Vs. UAB Betting Line & Pick
New Orleans Bowl Betting Preview The 2019 season was too good to be...
How Live Betting On Sports Works
Live betting or in-play betting, as it is sometimes called, is simply live betting odds that are updated as the game happens. Odds will reset during timeouts or commercials and after scores based on how the game plays out. Bettors will be able to wager on many different options when it comes to basketball live betting, such as the point spread, total, and propositions. The way bets are graded does not change whether it is live betting or pre-match wagering. As long as a wager is accepted, it will be graded the same.
Live March Madness betting is college basketball wagering on steroids. In the early days of the tournament, there are always multiple games going on at once. This means more opportunities for live betting. Sports bettors may also find increased wagering limits and markets when it comes to in-game betting on March Madness.
How To Live Bet March Madness Games
- Choose March Madness Betting Site – All sportsbooks will have odds on March Madness and that includes live betting. However, we recommend reading our ranking section and doing your own research before you decide to deposit. It also may be worth checking out the live betting software and betting options available for college basketball as they will likely be similar or the same for March Madness live betting.
- Make A Deposit – Depositing at an online betting site is a simple process. You will have plenty of options, regardless of your location. Depositing with a credit or debit card is the most convenient for most and is usually instant. However, we recommend cryptocurrencies due to the fact that they are free at most sites when it comes to deposits and withdrawals.
- Find Live March Madness Markets – With the tournament happening, these will usually be prominently featured on the betting site’s main page. If not, then they can be found under the betting menu of the sportsbook. Once you have located the March Madness live betting menus, then it’s time to place a bet.
- Place A Bet – After finding the markets and looking at the available games, it’s time to place a bet. Be sure to make sure your bet amount and selection is correct before hitting confirm. You will need to act quickly when live betting college basketball as the odds will change based on the play on the court. It may be a matter of seconds before the odds change and your current wager disappears or is not valid anymore. Unlike pre-match wagers, not all live wagers are accepted. Be sure to look for a confirmation slip when placing a live bet.
- Enjoy March Madness – The NCAA Tournament is an exciting event, even without live betting or gambling. Once you introduce that extra element, it makes it 10x more fun. Sit back and enjoy! If you are still not fully satisfied and looking for more action we recommend filling out the March Madness bracket with your friends.
Best Sportsbooks For Live March Madness Betting
- Accepts Cryptocurrencies
- Accepts credit card deposits
- Timely payouts guarantees
- NCAA promotions and bonuses year-round
- Generous deposit bonus up to $1000
- Excellent software for desktop and mobile
Why Bet At Mybookie?
MyBookie.ag is the top sportsbooks online. They have plenty of advantages over their competitors starting with a generous deposit bonus of 50% Up To $1,000. The number of betting markets provided is so vast that MyBookie is the betting site that you can “truly bet on anything.” They offer free credit and debit card deposits. Deposits and withdrawals are also fast and free of charge if you’re using cryptocurrencies.
- Accepts Litecoin and Bitcoin
- Credit card deposits accepted
- Excellent and timely payouts
- Competitive odds for NCAA
- NCAA specific bonuses offered each season
- Large assortment of sports betting markets
Why Is SportsBetting The Best?
When it comes to bonuses, payout options and speeds, and betting limits – SportsBetting.ag is one of the best sportsbooks online. They have a Welcome Bonus of 50% Up To $1,000 for first-time depositors and also have a cryptocurrency bonus and life-time reload bonuses. Their wagering limits are among the highest for betting sites. The payouts are fast, and they accept accounts from all 50 states.
March Madness Live Betting Strategy
There are a few strategies one can implement to increase their profitability when it comes to live betting college basketball and March Madness. Live betting can be chaotic and hectic at times, that’s what a strategy is needed. You’re going to have to make quick decisions on-the-fly and your bankroll will depend on them.
Use Multiple March Madness Betting Sites
Bettors will find a much larger difference in pricing when it comes to live betting markets compared to pre-match odds. By using multiple sportsbooks, you will find yourself with a far betting selection of odds and the ability to bet more money on prices you like. There is no downside to using multiple reputable sportsbooks. Line shopping will always save you money in the long run.
Take Advantage of Basketball’s Variance
Basketball is a game of runs. One team may go on a 10-0 to start the game but then may not be able to make a shot for several minutes. However, every time this happens, the odds adjust. These runs can be taken advantage of in March Madness live betting markets. This is particularly true if you felt a particular team was not affordable in the pre-match markets or you missed a line move.
Use Live Betting For Arbitrage
This can be a risky strategy if a sportsbook has a habit of canceling bets, but one that can also be quite profitable if you’re able to find a lot of differences in the market. There are many sports gamblers who make a living off arbitrage betting. You will have to find two betting sites that don’t have a habit of rejecting live bets and then you may find yourself with an ability to lock in a profit without any risk.
Types of March Madness Live Bets
For the most part, bettors won’t see much of a difference in options when betting on live March Madness games. The markets you see available before the games start, such as sides (point spreads), moneylines, and totals will all be there. There will also be several different options for propositions bets.
March Madness Sides Bets
Sides are the most basic of bet types. College basketball uses a point spread, like NFL Football and their professional counterpart, the NBA. When live betting March Madness, the point spread will be updated throughout the game, based on the score. Moneylines are also available when live betting the tournament. These will also be adjusted live as the game plays out and are betting markets focused on the outright winner.
Basketball Totals Bets
The totals will also be updated live. College basketball totals are the second most popular live betting market. The total is the number of points scored by both teams. It includes both overtime and regulation.
March Madness Proposition Bets
There are a lot of propositions available when live betting March Madness. Propositions bets are wagers that are not related to the outcome of the final score of the game. Some popular NCAA tournament live prop bets are stuff like team totals, which team will score the most points, which team will score the next basket and so on. These are up to the oddsmakers and can be quite off the wall at some sportsbooks.
Live Betting On College Hoops
Live betting is the future of sports betting. And, guess what? The future is already here. These days in-play or live bets are near on par with pre-match wagers in terms of the number of bets placed. There is nothing more fun than live betting on NCAA college basketball, especially an event like March Madness where there is nearly endless action. Thou, don’t let this be the only event as regular collegiate season provides tons of in-game wagering opportunities.