NHL Playoffs 2019 Bracket (Printable PDF)
There are a ton of hockey betting opportunities, but one aspect of betting on the NHL and the road to the Stanley Cup is the NHL playoffs 2019 bracket. NHL hockey doesn’t get near the betting handle of sports like the NFL or the NBA, but the sport will always have a die-hard following of fans, many of which who bet on the sport. If you’re already a big fan of the league and enjoy watching playoff hockey, then filling out an NHL playoff bracket challenge is another way to get in on the action.
NHL hockey playoff brackets aren’t anywhere near the level of a World Cup bracket or an NCAA March Madness when it comes to popularity, but the sport still boats a crowded playoff field of 16 teams. One of the best parts of the Stanley Cup Playoffs is that upsets are quite common. In other sports, it’s quite rare to see an 8th seed upset a No. 1 seed, but that happens regularly in the National Hockey League. The game has plenty of parity, and that makes filling out brackets especially exciting and rewarding if you’re into hockey and can spot upsets.
Bet $25 On Your Team To Win $1000+ At These Betting Sites...
2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs BettingNHL Playoffs are just around the corner. Learn how and where you can bet on your favorite hockey team.
2019 NHL Stanley Cup BettingOur Stanley Cup betting guide has all you may need to place profitable bets. Don't miss reading it.
Best NHL Betting Sites 2019Rank NHL Betting Site Deposit Bonus Highlights Get Started #1...
National Hockey League TeamsIs It legal To Bet On The NHL? NHL Hockey Conferences NHL Stanley Cup...
Blues Vs. Bruins NHL Pick and Betting Odds | Stanley Cup Final Game 7St. Louis Blues Vs. Boston Bruins Betting Preview This is it. The...
Bruins Vs. Blues Free Betting Picks | NHL Stanley Cup Finals Game 6Boston Bruins Vs. St. Louis Blues Betting Preview When the Boston...
How to Play The 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs Bracket
- Find a Bracket Contest – There are a few sites that offer a bracket for the NHL Playoffs. The league itself has a contest available on NHL.com most years. Last year, it was called the NHL 2018 Stanley Cup Playoffs Bracket Challenge.
- Use Your Hockey Knowledge – If you’re a fan of hockey and understand the teams and players in the postseason, then you’re already ready to fill out your bracket. However, if you’re new to hockey or the league – it’s time to gain some knowledge by reading our NHL Betting Guide.
- Look At Hockey Futures – Futures betting markets are always the most accurate representation (although, they’re not perfect) of which team is most likely to win the Stanley Cup or any other sporting event for that matter. These betting markets always help when filling out a bracket.
- Fill Out Your Printable Bracket – Fill out your Stanley Cup Playoffs bracket starting with the early rounds, moving onto the conference finals, and then choosing your Stanley Cup Champion. It’s always worth picking a few upsets as it’s quite rare that the favorites win throughout the postseason, especially when it comes to hockey.
- Enjoy the NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs – The NHL postseason is one of the most exciting events in sports. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the Road to the Stanley Cup.
Use NHL Futures To Determine The 2019 Stanley Cup Winner
Hockey futures aren’t the most accurate betting markets around, but they’re still far more accurate than any mainstream views on which team will win the Stanley Cup. They’re certainly worth looking at before you fill out your bracket. It’s not so much looking at which team is the favorite to win the Stanley Cup, but which teams seem to be undervalued relative to their seeding.
It’s not uncommon for a lower seed to be favored over a higher seed when it comes to betting markets, particularly in the NHL postseason. Viewing the Stanley Cup Playoff Bracket in terms of odds to win at sportsbooks, rather than seeding, will give you a better idea of each team’s chances.
Betting Ramps Up for the Playoffs and Stanley Cup
Aside from filling out a bracket, there are many other ways to wager on the NHL Playoffs. NHL online sports betting sites may have higher limits for betting on the NHL Playoffs and Stanley Cup Finals compared to the regular season. The most common form of gambling on hockey is moneyline wagering on each team, but puck lines bets are also popular. Totals betting markets may also see a rise in max wager but are a lot less popular than pucklines and moneylines. NHL live betting, like other live betting markets, has seen a significant rise in popularity and betting handle in recent years. If you think the NHL Playoffs are exciting now – wait until you add live betting into the mix.
Hockey Prop Bets Are Profitable and Fun
If you’re really into hockey and want to gain an edge – you should target propositions. There is often a dozen or more prop bets on each game, centering on the players and teams involved. Like everything else in the NHL playoffs when it comes to betting, there is an increase in proposition markets and in some cases betting limits. Props are great for die-hard fans that want to break down individual matchups on the ice that center around team and player performances.
2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs Betting Online Guide
Filling out a bracket is just one way to bet on the outcome of the NHL Playoffs but online hockey betting offers plenty of more options, including betting on each game, lots of futures and proposition bets. Don’t miss reading our guide to how to bet on NHL Playoffs online. Keep in mind that betting online is perfectly legal under U.S. federal law. Signing up at online betting sites to bet on the 2019 NHL Playoffs will also net you a generous welcome signup deposit bonus from our trusted hockey betting sites.
Top Betting Sites For NHL Playoffs
- Accepts Cryptocurrencies
- Accepts credit card deposits
- Timely payouts guarantees
- NHL promotions and bonuses year-round
- Generous deposit bonus up to $1000
- Excellent software for desktop and mobile
Why Bet At MyBookie?
Welcome Bonus of 50% up to $1,000 on the first deposit makes MyBookie one of the top betting sites online. They have a long history in the industry and in the last couple of years became a leader in sports betting. They have free deposits with credit and debit cards and offer fast payouts.
- Accepts Litecoin and Bitcoin
- Credit card deposits accepted
- Excellent and timely payouts
- Competitive odds for NHL
- NHL specific bonuses offered each season
- Large assortment of sports betting markets
Why Is SportsBetting The Best?
The 50% up to $1,000 Welcome Bonus is hard to pass up and the payout speeds are fast. Sportsbetting is the top betting site in the industry and easily the most professional. They offer competitive odds in all sports and tons of NHL markets, from propositions to live betting.