2019 NFL Playoff Bracket (Printable)
NFL betting online is a popular activity for sports gamblers almost year-round but the action and betting truly heat up during the NFL playoffs. Betting on the 2019 NFL playoffs is easier than ever with an extensive list of online betting sites available no matter where you are located in the world. Betting action and limits increase for the NFL Postseason and Super Bowl making the betting that much more exciting.
After a grueling regular season, six teams from each conference will compete for a chance to play in the Super Bowl. Check out the seeding of each team for this year’s NFL Playoffs and create the bracket to keep track which team has the easiest path to the Super Bowl. Online sports betting markets for football heat up once the NFL postseason begins and grow even larger with the Super Bowl.
Bet $25 On Your Team To Win $1000+ At These Betting Sites...
How To Play 2019 NFL Playoff Bracket
- Find A NFL Playoffs Bracket Contest – There should be many options for contests online both when it comes to free and paid. Friends and coworkers may also have playoffs pools that you can enter. To learn more about pro football betting visit our NFL Betting Guide.
- Research The Teams – If you’re new to football, learn a bit about the teams, their coaches, and current form (season-long record, injury concerns, recent performance) before you begin to fill out your bracket. Look at each seed and try to determine which team has a better path to advancement than others to the Super Bowl.
- Look At NFL Betting Odds – Once you’ve familiarized yourself with the football teams, look at the betting odds on each individual game and futures. Betting sites have odds on how far a team will advance, such as the divisional playoffs or conference championship and if they will make it to the Super Bowl. Remember, betting odds are the most accurate prediction models available.
- Create Your NFL Playoffs Bracket – It will be up to you if you decide to create the same bracket or you’re creating multiple brackets and pools. Picking a “perfect bracket” in the NFL isn’t easy but is far more probable than nailing down the NCAA Tournament bracket.
- Enjoy The NFL Playoffs Games! – If you’re lucky enough to have a team in the playoffs from your city, cheer them on while rooting for your bracket!
Use Futures to Determine Super Bowl Chances
It’s easy enough to look at the NFL Playoff bracket and see which teams have first-round byes and are seeded above or below each other, but the league’s seeding is not the true probability of a team’s success in the postseason. Instead, we recommend focusing on NFL futures markets. These aren’t the most-efficient betting markets in all of sports betting, but they are far more accurate than media predictions or using seeding as a barometer for postseason success.
If you end up filling out a bracket or predicting an AFC or NFC Title winner or Super Bowl winner – these are the markets you need to look at first. Searching for the best price is important if you wish to make a Super Bowl future bet, as prices differ a lot between sportsbooks and futures, generally, have high juice.
Betting Ramps up for Playoffs and the Super Bowl
The postseason allows bettors to get more money down on sides, totals, and money lines and other markets, such as propositions and live betting, are also expanded and have higher limits, as well. Your strategy for betting on the playoffs should not change much from the regular season, but there are usually many profitable bets to be found, regardless of the bet type.
Propositions are Profitable and Fun
Building off our last point, propositions are one of the most unique and funniest betting markets. They’re also among the most profitable if you have an edge. If you haven’t bet in a while but are interested in the NFL once again, there are hundreds of more bets available for each game, aside from pre-match sides and totals. It’s truly a great time to be sports bettor!
2019 NFL Playoffs Betting Online Guide
Filling out a bracket is just one way to bet on the outcome of the NFL playoffs but online football betting offers plenty of more options, including betting on each game, lots of futures and proposition bets. Don’t miss reading our guide to how to bet on NFL playoffs online. Keep in mind that betting online is perfectly legal under U.S. federal law. Signing up at online betting sites to bet on the 2019 NFL playoffs will also net you a generous welcome signup deposit bonus from our trusted betting sites.
Best 2019 NFL Playoffs Betting Sites
- Accepts Cryptocurrencies
- Accepts credit card deposits
- Timely payouts guarantees
- NFL promotions and bonuses year-round
- Generous deposit bonus up to $1000
- Excellent software for desktop and mobile
Why Bet At Mybookie?
Welcome Bonus of 50% Up To $1,000 on the first deposit makes Mybookie one of the top betting sites. They have a long history in the industry but have truly come on in the last couple of years to become a leader in sports betting. Timely payouts are something worth noting.
- Accepts Litecoin and Bitcoin
- Credit card deposits accepted
- Excellent and timely payouts
- Competitive odds for NFL
- NFL specific bonuses offered each season
- Large assortment of sports betting markets
Why Is SportsBetting The Best?
The 50% Up To $1,000 Welcome Bonus is hard to pass by and the payout times are fast. Sportsbetting is the top betting site in the industry and easily the most professional. They offer competitive odds in all sports and tons of NFL markets, from propositions to live betting.